1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

Pics by Elljay

6f1312acgw1enivgjlixuj20rs0hndlz.jpg

6f1312acgw1eniv9d2gdbj20rs0iggs5.jpg

6f1312acgw1eniv9atzqyj20rs0ilwla.jpg

6f1312acgw1eniv98cq84j20rs0iqwk1.jpg

6f1312acgw1eniv87wmr3j20rs0hfdls.jpg

6f1312acgw1eniv8a3jmpj20rs0hitem.jpg

6f1312acgw1eniv8c8t6kj20rs0j5qa1.jpg

6f1312acgw1eniv8es0z7j20rs0huwlk.jpg

6f1312acgw1eniv8hjoflj20rs0jcjyc.jpg

6f1312acgw1eniv8jpzepj20rs0hewkr.jpg

6f1312acgw1eniv8midjjj20rs0hr10k.jpg

6f1312acgw1eniv8ojncoj20rs0hkjxt.jpg

6f1312acgw1eniv8qwnitj20rs0hkwkt.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

Pics look amazing! Sculpt looks a little funny without the goggles which I am perfectly fine with, because I don't ever plan on displaying him without the goggles.

Looks better than expected. Head sculpt isn't as close as the proto but the goggles will remedy that.

Since Light Armor Thor, I want all of my figures with exposed joints to have rubber arms. I'm sure I'm in the minority but even though articulation may suffer, it just looks so much better. I wouldn't need to bend Falcon's arms much anyway as they'd be stretched straight out grasping the wing handles or pointing his submachine guns.

May have to experiment with the new COO Model hybrid bodies.

I'm kinda hoping he's able to bring his arms forward in the iconic falcon pose
Not seeing it tho
591a7e9682ab46d7fc2b11844a66a42c.jpg

Really awesome figure save for the head sculpt though I'll wait for Civil War Sam. I really like how much you can bend his wings while standing though.

I wonder if the flak vest can be removed to have just the gray shirt, like the box art? Vest looks badarse as is but it's always nice to have the option for a different look.

I'm kinda hoping he's able to bring his arms forward in the iconic falcon pose
Not seeing it tho
591a7e9682ab46d7fc2b11844a66a42c.jpg

It does not look like that's possible.

Great looking figure. Will definitely be adding him to go with GA Cap, Widow and TWS himself! Think I'll use rewards on him too. Just have no idea how I willcdisplay him!

The wings are just too cool not to display! I don't want to just put him in the Detolf without them...

Great looking figure. Will definitely be adding him to go with GA Cap, Widow and TWS himself! Think I'll use rewards on him too. Just have no idea how I willcdisplay him!

That is a very valid concern.

I don't use detolfs so if I was displaying this I would mount the stand on the wall above a shelf and have the flexible pole sticking out with Falcon in a flying pose above the rest of the winter soldier figures, and then a poster/banner as a backdrop. That was the plan anyway, but I want to keep GA CAP boxed and I don't think I'll open them now :dunno

but if I did thats what I would do.

as for detolfs I'm not sure this guy will fit with most poses that need the wings on.... :dunno

I now suddenly realize why HT made the miniature Helicarrier. You put it behind Falcon and it will appear in scale but further back. They probably said "Hey lets give Falcon a backdrop of the Helicarrier- NO WAiT- Lets make it for real! ":rotfl

Back