1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

Excited to see how this guy turned out but I cancelled. I bet he'll look awesome though. Strictly cutting back to certain characters.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

Falcon is coming up.

YUF2nqK.png

as expected... nice

I don't think it's going to be 22. That's nearly a full figure on each side horizontally. I could be wrong, as there's no real good comparison photos where u can judge scale. At least none I have seen.

I'm still really looking forward to this figure. Still the most unique figure I've seen in some time. I'm thinking of putting him on display with my starboost when he shows up. Well when they both show up. I could see these two doing the wolverine/colossus canon ball move.

He came out very nice

Shoot, I might put my Coulson figure on that base.

10405484_10152494101227344_9072730015273517290_n.jpg

This figure looks amazing

This will look superb with the Iron Legion,posed in a flight mode.My most anticipated figure for a while.

Looks Fantastic. Can not wait to pick him up. Hopefully some videos will be up soon too.

Sort of regret cancelling this. Looks great. My have to pick him up still.

I agree with others that the HS is somewhat off from the proto. But this is a really cool figure. Hope you guys like it! Post pics whenever you get it.

Looks impressive from a distance

Sculpt took a hit in the likeness department from proto to production, that might be what they're referring to.

Back