1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

^^ :lol That is awesome! :rock

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon (Official Spec + HI-RES Pic

Just got charged my 1st payment for this figure. This will actually be the 1st HT figure that I ever bought.

Can't wait for this figure! I only have the 2 pack on pre-order right now, but With Falcon and Winter Soldier out late this year/early next, I plan on picking them up pretty quick. Love the movie. Can't wait to get these guys in my case. Then I'll just have wait till the AOU Cap gets announced.:)

Expected to ship January 2015 - SS moved this date up. Same for Star-Lord.

Bugger. Jan could get expensive!

Hey. Anyone seen this in hand yet? Or heard if it's still on schedule?

I also noticed the flight pack looks A LOT like the starboost back pack.

Wow...January is turning into quite the bank-buster release -wise....Falcon, Star Lord, R2-D2 (at least that's what's on my schedule)...still, it'll be cool to see how this one turns out....hopefully not rushed and looking as good as the prototype....

10830081_10152456903882344_392373334870261016_o.jpg

Damn another one! Looking forward to this also!

I can't wait!
He looks cool and so does that base!

I'm really looking forward to this figure. I think it's one of the more unique figures I've seen in a few years. And it's rare to get a black super hero. I'm looking forward to getting black panther when that movie drops....

I'm really looking forward to this figure. I think it's one of the more unique figures I've seen in a few years. And it's rare to get a black super hero. I'm looking forward to getting black panther when that movie drops....

I am in agreement with everything you said. It will be nice to have a black hero on my shelf. Plus Falcon was awesome in TWS.

Black Panther is my most anticipated fig just ahead of Batfleck.

Going to have to figure out how to hang this guy from the ceiling.

Anyone seen any in hand pics for this guy yet? Reviewer stuff? Best way to gauge release date is by when they start getting it. I hope he doesn't get bumped, as I really am looking forward to getting him.

Back