1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

A Rumlow would make more sense before Batroc, but I would skip both of those, personally.

Maria Hill for me. Back when Avengers first came out I didn't think I would want her, but now I would happily buy her. I think a Sharon Carter would be more likely to happen from the next movie. I have mixed feelings on her myself. I love Emily Van Camp, but I'm not into Steve/Sharon much.

Here's hoping the wait isn't too long for Falcon.

Oh yes gimme a Batroc figure any day then I can have a 1/6 GSP!!!!!

Batroc is a major villain from the comics and his brief appearance in TWS was instantly iconic. I absolutely hope HT makes him.

Falcon is the last figure i want from this line. As much as I love Maria Hill, she has yet to really do anything in these films. And other than just wanting her because she's a comic character and Colbie Summers is hot, I think I would pass.

Falcon is the last figure i want from this line. As much as I love Maria Hill, she has yet to really do anything in these films. And other than just wanting her because she's a comic character and Colbie Summers is hot, I think I would pass.

I want her because she's a comic character and Colbie Summers is hot. I would also like Hot Toys to make a figure of her.

Last edited:

Batroc is a major villain from the comics and his brief appearance in TWS was instantly iconic. I absolutely hope HT makes him.

Yep! I would buy him also. Very easy for hot toys to make IMO.

After seeing Captain America again, I'd definitely get a maria hill and fury. It would be cool to have a S.H.I.E.L.D. shelf!

Exactly! That's the main reason I want an Agent Hill, so I can have Fury/Coulson/Hill/Hawkeye/Black Widow and I might make some custom AOS figures all on the one shelf

Assuming hey actually rebuild SHIELD. I would hope that Maria becomes director like in the comics and Sharon could get her white SHIELD uniform. In a huge fan of Steve/Sharon but absolutely hate Natasha and Clint together. I so want then to introduce Mockingbird later. Clint and Bobbi ftw!

Assuming hey actually rebuild SHIELD. I would hope that Maria becomes director like in the comics and Sharon could get her white SHIELD uniform. In a huge fan of Steve/Sharon but absolutely hate Natasha and Clint together. I so want then to introduce Mockingbird later. Clint and Bobbi ftw!

Yeah but I wish I could like Hawkeye's character, he's great in comics and is or 'was' my favorite on Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes, no offense to Jeremy Renner but I don't think his heart is in the role.
Yeah I forgot that whole SHIELD thing, wont spoil TWS for anyone!
but she
Spoiler Spoiler:

On the Sharon Carter front, while I'm still wanting an Agent Carter TV show with Hayley Atwell who is just amazing! Agent Carter(13) was a complete bust in TWS. Emily VanCamp was horid in that role, she brought no life to the character at all. Just my opinion.

Also hoping for Mockingbird too:clap
Mockingbird_Marvel_XP.jpg
Hawkeye_and_Mockingbird_6_by_PaulRenaud.jpg

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

Yeah but I wish I could like Hawkeye's character, he's great in comics and is or 'was' my favorite on Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes, no offense to Jeremy Renner but I don't think his heart is in the role.
Yeah I forgot that whole SHIELD thing, wont spoil TWS for anyone!
but she
Spoiler Spoiler:

On the Sharon Carter front, while I'm still wanting an Agent Carter TV show with Hayley Atwell who is just amazing! Agent Carter(13) was a complete bust in TWS. Emily VanCamp was horid in that role, she brought no life to the character at all. Just my opinion.

Also hoping for Mockingbird too:clap
View attachment 106455
View attachment 106456

Aww I thought Emily Van camp did her best with what she was given. But I respect what you thought. :)

High five for the Bobbi Morse love!

Yeah for Hawkeye, I REALLY REALLY hope they write him much better the second avengers. I know be was a baddie for two thirds of the first one. I think it was a nod to Hawkeye starting off as a crook in the comics before me became an Avenger.

Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Bendis' New Avengers and the current Matt Fraction Hawkeye run all have nailed Clint Barton down. I hope Joss can bring the same love and treatment to him in AOU. He's still the only Avenger I have yet to see given proper justice on the big screen!

Yep I knew someone would bring up Black Canary! :gah: Just because the costume is a little similar!

Yep Maria would be my No1 choice if I could only get one, she simply must be made for AOU2, and of course:
The following spoilers pertain to Captain America: The Winter Soldier, if you didnt see it dont read it:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Why are speculating that about Pepper Potts in AoU? Did you come up with that idea yourself or have people been talking about it?

Why are speculating that about Pepper Potts in AoU? Did you come up with that idea yourself or have people been talking about it?

I've seen the idea tossed around the net, I just think see is in the Top 3 of most likely characters to die in AOU, its just speculation though

I've seen the idea tossed around the net, I just think see is in the Top 3 of most likely characters to die in AOU, its just speculation though

Gotcha. I'll be pretty annoyed if they do that. It would just mean that Whedon and RDJ are going to make it the "Tony Stark and Friends" show again if they make it so personally dramatic for his character alone.

Gotcha. I'll be pretty annoyed if they do that. It would just mean that Whedon and RDJ are going to make it the "Tony Stark and Friends" show again if they make it so personally dramatic for his character alone.

:exactly:, Who do you wanna see go? If any!

Back