1/6 Hot Toys - MMS245 - Captain America: TWS - Falcon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America:TWS - Falcon

One other good thing I just realized about Falcon is that is means another HT African American body, which should come in handy for future bashes.

Falcon looks pretty good in that preview. Looking forward to seeing the full reveal with wings!!

I'm a bit concerned about the price of this though - as much as I really want to add it to the collection it might be the one thing that stops me ordering it :(

Price usually isn't a concern for me and it wont be with this figure becuase I'm getting the full Winter Soldier line-up... but with so many pre-orders on the horizon I would be cautious as to how to approach paying for this. That being said I cant imagine this being over $250

One other good thing I just realized about Falcon is that is means another HT African American body, which should come in handy for future bashes.

oh yeah! Thats a good point, now im looking forward to this more!

How long from teaser do we generally get actuals?

Sent from my mobile thingummabob!

How long from teaser do we generally get actuals?

Sent from my mobile thingummabob!

Probably end of next week. This guy is looking great so far. This and the Cap 2 Pack are what I am anticipating most from this line.

I can't wait to see the full reveal. I really liked this character in the movie, but will have to be blown away by the figure (and the price) if I'm going to order this.

Man I can't wait to see this. I'm thinking $239?

I don't see this one coming for less than $250. Depending on the wings we could start creeping up near $300.

I liked the character enough, that if I have to cancel Winter Soldier, I will in order to get this guy.

Yes! I can't wait for the full reveal. Last guy to add to TWS gang. I hope the price is not too high. Still pretty pumped for Falcon.

I don't see this one coming for less than $250. Depending on the wings we could start creeping up near $300.

I liked the character enough, that if I have to cancel Winter Soldier, I will in order to get this guy.

I know they will not be functional wings but i hope that they give us a few different wings sets in diffrent stages of being open and angles. really looking forward to this one.

I know they will not be functional wings but i hope that they give us a few different wings sets in diffrent stages of being open and angles. really looking forward to this one.

I have a feeling we are going to get fully articulated wings with the option to remove them leaving just the back pack. I just can't see Hot Toys not giving them at least a couple pivot points, especially considering the engineering they've done in the past, i.e. Monger. I think it could limit posing options where you can only have them fully spread, whereas if you wanted Falcon in a more hovering pose, you'd want them folded in a bit.

Either way, I can't wait to have the full Winter Soldier cast on display.

I have a feeling we are going to get fully articulated wings with the option to remove them leaving just the back pack. I just can't see Hot Toys not giving them at least a couple pivot points, especially considering the engineering they've done in the past, i.e. Monger. I think it could limit posing options where you can only have them fully spread, whereas if you wanted Falcon in a more hovering pose, you'd want them folded in a bit.

Either way, I can't wait to have the full Winter Soldier cast on display.

It would be cool if they did include articulated wings

Personally I can't even imagine EVER having this figure set up without the wings visable. So no need for just the backpack without the wings for me.

I would have no need to remove them, but obviously they're not going to be made as a part of the figure, so I'm sure they will be detached and you'll have to put them on.

But, I would like the option of having them extended like he's flying, and down like in the movie poster. I'll probably pose him with the wings extended and the guns in each of his hands.

Although I may even hang him from a wire if I can make it look right.

Personally I can't even imagine EVER having this figure set up without the wings visable. So no need for just the backpack without the wings for me.

I would have no need to remove them, but obviously they're not going to be made as a part of the figure, so I'm sure they will be detached and you'll have to put them on.

But, I would like the option of having them extended like he's flying, and down like in the movie poster. I'll probably pose him with the wings extended and the guns in each of his hands.

Although I may even hang him from a wire if I can make it look right.

That's what I was going to do, I have the MKVII in a flying pose from a wire, putting Falcon up in a similar way would really be great.... I too am hoping for articulated wings, but switchable packs wouldn't be bad either

Back