1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had the ex on preorder day 1 and then cancelled. I now hate myself for doing it as I've been building a Marvel Knights collection and would love to add Spidey. Found a regular edition for decent price but it has the oil bleed. In pics, it doesn't look bad but j was wondering how bad is it in person and if there's anything you can do to maybe clean it up a bit or cover it? Would rather get one without, but finding this guy for decent price is tough lately.

Had the ex on preorder day 1 and then cancelled. I now hate myself for doing it as I've been building a Marvel Knights collection and would love to add Spidey. Found a regular edition for decent price but it has the oil bleed. In pics, it doesn't look bad but j was wondering how bad is it in person and if there's anything you can do to maybe clean it up a bit or cover it? Would rather get one without, but finding this guy for decent price is tough lately.

I've got a Spidey for you, if you are interested. No oil issues. Just PM'd you! :)

The price has been going up on this and I'm curious whether or not it's worth it to keep or to sell for CW Spidey? I haven't seen the costume yet, as they shot his scenes in private on a different day, so I'm in the dark as to how that looks along with everyone else. This one does have the classic look to me, and I was able to get both together for just under $300, so it's a great deal nonetheless, just wondering if I should sell for the 1/4 PF instead...

You got both of those for under $300...?

Damn.

I love the TASM2 figure. I would keep it. Its as Spider-Man as you can get.

The more I posed this figure, the more I enjoy what HT has created with a good articulated spidey. Unfornunately the webs that he comes with really are terrible and replacements web options are not a great solution either. Made some webs myself, what do you think? The scale seems to fit 1/6 i think. 20150907_143922[1].jpg20150907_143922[1].jpg

It's pretty basic, the center of the web is a clear line similar to fishing line but much thicker. I found in the hardware store near the wall hanger supplies. Then the wire is the smallest Guage metal wire I could find. Wrapped it one way down the clear line then back the other way.

It's pretty basic, the center of the web is a clear line similar to fishing line but much thicker. I found in the hardware store near the wall hanger supplies. Then the wire is the smallest Guage metal wire I could find. Wrapped it one way down the clear line then back the other way.

Thanks. :hi5:

Amazing pics guys from an amazingly articulated figure, but, sometimes the simple poses are nice for a change.

InstagramCapture_1a652f26-b322-4199-b132-21c99f9fc4a7.jpg

Amazing pics guys from an amazingly articulated figure, but, sometimes the simple poses are nice for a change.
So its amazing how you said that the amazing pics of the amazingly articulated figure are amazing when commenting on a figure of the Amazing Spiderman :rotfl

Just got this in from a member here! Too bad no room to display him in the detolf, back in the box for now.

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

Back