1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ever have there arm break off of this? I bought one, took him out of the package and noticed the arm seemed loose. Moved the arm more and realized it was not even attached, its like it broke completely off of the shoulder/side area. Luckily the store I bought it from is taking it back and sending me a new one, just hope the same problem never occurs.

I am afraid to open the box now with so many QC problems posted...the figure arrived 3 days ago with some other ones...I opened them, but not him...so far the cat is alive...and perfectly healthy...

Has anyone ever have there arm break off of this? I bought one, took him out of the package and noticed the arm seemed loose. Moved the arm more and realized it was not even attached, its like it broke completely off of the shoulder/side area. Luckily the store I bought it from is taking it back and sending me a new one, just hope the same problem never occurs.

Holy crap wwejedi. That sounds terrible. Glad they are sending you another. I would be SO pissed.

Thanks Heubert. I'll have mine xmas morning. :wink1

That's and awesome X-mas Present, congrats:hi5:

SpidermanXmasCardSmall_LQ.jpg

My ASM2 from SS arrived today, awesome figure :clap

but came with a little dark spot on the head..

anyway, i love pose him

20141224_165929_1111.jpg

I want to get this guy so bad, but I'm worried about his suit getting stretched out from the dynamic poses that I'd display him in.

I want to get this guy so bad, but I'm worried about his suit getting stretched out from the dynamic poses that I'd display him in.

I'm usually pretty OCD about stuff, but where this character's concerned, I'm just not gonna worry about jt.

I bought Spidey to display him as seen in the comics. He looks fantastic; and if the suit stretches, so be it.

I'm treating this one like the toy it is.

(I'll amend the bold statement above: I do take care to move the joints and suit carefully; stretching may be unavoidable but I don't want to damage the seams or joints.)

Nice, crisp photos Skull!

Man, this figure is so good, I might get another one down the road. I've never bought extras of the same figure before, but I want to have another one as spare so I can pose my first one as much as I want :)

Here's my Spidey hangin' out with some of his armored buddies.

PC210746_zps0a37dda8.jpg

Nice, crisp photos Skull!

Man, this figure is so good, I might get another one down the road. I've never bought extras of the same figure before, but I want to have another one as spare so I can pose my first one as much as I want :)

Here's my Spidey hangin' out with some of his armored buddies.

PC210746_zps0a37dda8.jpg

Thanks, spidey is looking great, really pops on that shelf:clap

I've had the figure for a few weeks now and think it's excellent. In general I'm not a fan of the newer Spidey movies but the costume in the second one was excellent and it'll do just nicely as my representation of the character.

Back