1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thnx man!
Isn't it also necessary to hold the body when rocking the head to the left and right? I am trying gently now but man he is stuck hehe...

Anyone who has stretched out suit, just leave it in a neutral pose for a week and it should be better.
:exactly:

Don't panic if you put it back the suit's fabric stretches back to normal. If you can't wait, remove the boots and just futz the creases back to form and reattach the boots. That's what I did, worked like a charm

So SS came through for me! A damn near perfect head ! This is why I continously buy from sideshow ! They have amazing customer service. Now I'm stuck with an extra ex box...

Either way, the best way is too look at how my fingers are grasping the neck, that's the best example. Now remember go slow and steady. If you put the pressure in the right spot you can feel it loosen.

There is no need to rush it. Feel the release of pressure through your fingers. You will know if you are pulling or rocking too hard on the neck or not enough

BTW.. It helps to grasp or hold the body with your other hand just in case while removing the head:lecture
Hey! Thanks for your help! It really works I got the head from the body, pops right off!

Can you also help me with his arms? Only one arm I can get to go upwards in front of him, but the other one is not going, and by pushing it more I am afraid of breaking it..

Thanks again!!!

my bad about the rushed pictures mine finally came yesterday.

10629525_1518258335096917_7180778006247250964_o.jpg10388071_1518258331763584_6536988688225368090_n.jpg

Hey, if anyone is having an issue with the hands leaving a gap where they connect, check to see if your magnets are facing the right direction. That seemed to fix it for me.

Have to avoid posing this figure for too long in any pose stretching the fabric...

Put him back into standing position and have found the boots/legs have stretched beyond their original shape. Looks really ugly, like ill fitting cosplay. :(

Managed to futz it back into some decent position, picture below, but still not ideal.

Anyone else had this issue after posing for some time??

yes i have the same problem with you, so now was abit of worry to pose him in action, just pose him at normal standing pose.

I feel like I can't put this figure in any web shooting poses because of the webbing on the costume. It looks like it'll tear while posed.

Back