1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're really pumping out the figures right now. Had no clue this was out till I saw him on Timcent's page.

Looks excellent. Not sure if need to replace my Raimi version though.....

****** chin? I don't see it. Is there a specific picture?

First pic I saw...

AmazingSpiderman2HD100_zps6b722fdc.jpg~original

Lol. I remember some folks here being absolutely, positively sure that hot toys would not change the suit material due to how close the release date is. Hope they're eatin crow right now. Glad I kept my preorder.

Lol. I remember some folks here being absolutely, positively sure that hot toys would not change the suit material due to how close the release date is. Hope they're eatin crow right now. Glad I kept my preorder.

All it means is sales were poor enough that they realized they had to fix it

First pic I saw...

AmazingSpiderman2HD100_zps6b722fdc.jpg~original

Yeah, it does look like a ----, doesn't it? Which is funny, because according to Clipper, the head on the Medicom Amazing Spider-Man looks like a ---- and the neck looks like a --------. I've never laughed so hard at a toy review.

medicomspidey.jpg

Man, whoever makes these figures must be so sexually frustrated.

I love the 'Hot Toys listened to us' sentiments. It's a much nicer way of saying they flushed what they realised was an unsaleable turd.

It is a nice fantasy to think our voice is heard, right? :lol

Then again, it kind of is really. Whether on Facebook or whatever other forum they pay attention to, if they see the general message is "if this doesn't change, I won't buy this", it looks like they'll make changes. Even if they only pay attention to preorder performance, that's still technically "our voice". Too bad ED suffered because his issues were post production instead of pre production.

I'm still probably nit picking this up because I'm not a big fan if the new movies and my original S3 figs represent the movies that I favor, but I'm glad to see that changes were made. Major improvement!

Not really. It doesn't look like a v@gina. Simple as.

I'll tell you what it does look like: a seam. Some may find this unsightly however I dare say it won't bother most people. Those photos are super magnified also.

Back