1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [ Specs + Pic]

0424-00487-001b8.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [ Specs + Pic]

Ooh yesindeedy doodly. Heaps. The pricing floor is now $200, give or take a few bucks.

Yeah, I think the $200 minimum started last year. It's only rare that the likes of Robin the Boy Wonder at below $200 happens nowadays, what with SSC charging $200 on their DC figures now, and $180 for their Joes.

Anyway, seeing Zod's final product, I think this Spidey might be what we're getting in hand when this gets released. I think our only hope is to pray that the suit looks better in person (which would surely be what a lot of us would be saying by then).

Re: Article: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

art imitating real life? :lol

G0JXd6h.jpg

Love it or hate it, the exclusive is almost sold out. SSC says on 90 left.

Love it or hate it, the exclusive is almost sold out. SSC says on 90 left.

Is there not an NRD for this figure? If there isn't, I would have ordered this myself and just cancel if the final product shows no improvement.

I wish we have that kind of option here.

Man, those On.CC pics really 'sell' the figure.. don't they. :lol

:monkey1

Is there not an NRD for this figure? If there isn't, I would have ordered this myself and just cancel if the final product shows no improvement.

I wish we have that kind of option here.

Doesn't look like there's a deposit required for this one.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

Hey Guys Anyone know how to make a 1/6 scale priority mail box for Spiderman?( I am a postal carrier)

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure [Specs + Pic]

Hey Guys Anyone know how to make a 1/6 scale priority mail box for Spiderman?( I am a postal carrier)

Shrink ray!

Do you mean a small box for Spidey to hold? I would think you could recreate one easily enough, print, cut, fold and glue. Done.

Shrink ray!

Do you mean a small box for Spidey to hold? I would think you could recreate one easily enough, print, cut, fold and glue. Done.

Yeah man Thanks for the reply ! Have to look into it ( didn't think about the shrink ray....)

I'm not sure whether to get the figure or not. I think it might look kinda weird to have two Spider-Man Hot Toys on display at the same time (I have the first Amazing one), and I don't really like the thought of swapping them out and always keeping one in storage, especially when considering the price of them.

There's always the option for me to sell the first Amazing one, but he was my first Hot Toy and so I think he'll always hold more sentimental value for me than any other Hot Toy I get. But then again...this new one looks pretty great to me. Hmmm...don't know what to do.

Back