1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current ASM2 display.

cad45edf3d88a27a6b2b0e21e99cc45d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloody designer. Beautiful. :rock

Looks real good ZE. Very nice pose.

Here's my latest Spidey and friends shelf. I apologize for the poorly lit pics, they were taken at night after I set up the new shelf.

This lower shelf with be strictly Star Wars figures once they come in. Elder Predator will be moved eventually.

I don't want to scroll to to all the pages but is there a pic with this version and the Amazing Spider-man 1 version side by side? I have the first ine and I am just trying to find a reason to pick up another spider-man if makes a huge difference look wise.

Almost bought him but decided to go with Starlord instead. Will wait for new Spidey figure... Even though this one looks amazing.

I think this is the best looking Spidey so far and I'm tempted myself. But I'm going to wait and see what the Marvel version will look like, hopefully with a good unmasked sculpt of whoever plays him (assuming they don't go with the Miles story line. I want Peter Parker).

I think this is the best looking Spidey so far and I'm tempted myself. But I'm going to wait and see what the Marvel version will look like, hopefully with a good unmasked sculpt of whoever plays him (assuming they don't go with the Miles story line. I want Peter Parker).

I am the exact opposite. I want this one, because it is a great representation of the classic Peter. But I want to wait in case Marvel does Miles Morales which I would rather have. And with the current discount code this one isn't that badly priced at all.

So this gap on the neck seam has been bugging me and I sent these pics to SS. The returns dept. said that this is to be expected, but I see tons of pics and reviews with pieces that don't have the same gap that I do. Like I mentioned when I posted about this before, it's not a seam issue and not a matter of the webbing not lining up properly, because I understand that's to be expected. Mine has a a piece of the black plastic poking thru because the material wasn't wrapped all the way underneath to cover it properly. So it appears as a black gap at the seam-line.

Anyone else have this issue?

I've got the first ASM figure. If a good deal pops up on this I might get it later down the line. I'd wait to see what the MCU version will be like but I'm dreading the idea of Miles Morales. Not a fan of that black and red suit either. I want Peter Parker or nothing.

my spider man also has this seam around the neck. but i dont see it as a major problem to me though.
i bought it directly from HT 3 weeks ago.

spider seam.jpg

Thanks for posting! Yes, the seam isn't the issue because thats just the way it is, but you have a nice tight seam like many others I've seen. The fabric fully wraps and covers the plastic base underneath so there is no black plastic exposed. I'd be very happy if mine was like yours. On mine, you can see a sliver of the plastic along his left side. It was hard to pick up on camera for some reason but it's a lot more noticeable in person

The sliver of black you're talking about is a piece of black tape they used to cover the fabric underneath the head/neck joint. You can pull it completely off if you want or you can trim yours so it doesn't poke out. As for the gap, it will still be there whether you remove the tape or just trim it.

Back