1/6 Hot Toys - MMS244 - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Spider-Man Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys needs to invest in better quality control, but I guess they aren't losing enough money to do that yet.

With the qc issues I will buy at bbts or sideshow at least that would be less of a hassle if he has a qc problem.I was gonna get him from Hong Kong but nah

With the qc issues I will buy at bbts or sideshow at least that would be less of a hassle if he has a qc problem.I was gonna get him from Hong Kong but nah

Exactly. Glad I got him from sideshow in case there are any problems. Makes me wonder if this is gunna be another one of those "first batch" type things.

Also your signature is giving me seizures.

Very happy I went with my gut and kept my pre order for this as he looks fantastic! I only hope they leave the suit as is for the next movie.

sucks about that hole. He does look awesome though and timcent is a good guy so he'll fix it for you.

Yeah it really does suck. Even though it's a little hole, I still noticed it straight away. Timcent replied quickly to say he'd swap it for me, can't say fairer then that, he's great!

It'd be nice to get a spiderman with out QC issues this time around :ohbfrank: but the figure looks awesome

He's an awesome piece no doubt but I also noticed some more black marks on his boots too :(

Love the pics, paramore, sorry to hear about the QC issues.

Thanks, glad you like the pics :hi5:

Nice pictures! Now I gotta buy one, damnit.

:lol

sorry! ;)

Looks pretty ****ing great to me.

Thanks Robbie :duff

Those are really great shots.

But i'm still going to wait for a deal.

Thank you franpincho :)

Plenty of dope pictures on this page thanks guys!

And guyver, really like the back to back shot with ASM1, it shows how much better this release is :exactly:

Back