1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got lokie this weekend and thought it would look great stangling my kitbashed avengers tony :D but now i want the staff to go with him in his other hand instead of dagger. figgerent movies but i like it.
10306238_10153625930048782_2203973710339377342_n.jpg

The cape and helmet are cool and all, but this guy doesn't need it. Majority of the time from Avengers right up to TDW, Loki was wearing this outfit as he manipulated those around him. It's nice to have a Loki that represents just that and this figure most certainly delivered a lot more than I initially expected. Now if only we could get that King Loki from the first Thor movie...

I was just reading about Thor: Ragnorak........ they picked good writers at least.... so I think it could be good, and I too hope we get a good Loki figure from it

I'm assuming the name of the film refers to the event and not the Thor clone that Stark makes :lol

I'm assuming the name of the film refers to the event and not the Thor clone that Stark makes :lol

You mean from the Civil War crossover? Good lord that was one of the stupidest things to happen in that event. :lol

You mean from the Civil War crossover? Good lord that was one of the stupidest things to happen in that event. :lol

Yeah, ridiculous plot :lol
It just came up when I searched 'Ragnorak' :dunno.... oh I also read that during the final battle with Loki, Thor beats him by severing his head. I highly doubt they will do that on screen for the movie, but if they did, Loki's severed head would make a great exclusive :lol

quick question guys...I need a Loki...would prefer to spend less & get the dark world one & get a separate scepter for him...is his dw outfit practically the same as his avengers one in figure form? I'm aware the avengers helmet doesn't fit on his dw head scan but I don't really need a helmet, just gonna get a scepter & I'd be fine with that

any input from an owner of either(or both) figures would greatly help!

quick question guys...I need a Loki...would prefer to spend less & get the dark world one & get a separate scepter for him...is his dw outfit practically the same as his avengers one in figure form? I'm aware the avengers helmet doesn't fit on his dw head scan but I don't really need a helmet, just gonna get a scepter & I'd be fine with that

any input from an owner of either(or both) figures would greatly help!
It's his base outfit without the cape and helmet. I don't own Avengers Loki but from what I've heard the tailoring on TDW Loki is better. I own it and the outfit does look great. I bought a short scepter for mine and I'm pretty happy with it. I just need another Marvel villain to go with him lol.

Back