1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I updated my card, for both Spiderman and this. They never updated the order for this one after i checked all my order boxes. I never even got a cancellation notice. I logged and saw the order vanished from pending rewards and saw cancelled on order history. Called and asked why and "the order wasn't updated," card declined 2nd time so it was cancelled, but Spidey was updated and went through. I lost $50 for flex pay cancellation so sucks for me even more. Hope it converts, i think it will thanks to Bones giving me hope!

WL converted after two days. I figure the aether EX is going to be worth it in the long run. Otherwise I would have just stuck with the Avengers version. Still will be a nice to have.

wow thats crazy

Not really. Just goes to show you SS has several of these available. I just kept hopping on the wl hoping it would go in stock to flex it. So a month after I was originally meant to pay for it, I paid it. August was expensive. I paid for seven figures and a pf. Since I refuse to use a credit card that was all cash. Things just worked out because every week i wait list and it converted . One conversion look eight hours!

Not really. Just goes to show you SS has several of these available. I just kept hopping on the wl hoping it would go in stock to flex it. So a month after I was originally meant to pay for it, I paid it. August was expensive. I paid for seven figures and a pf. Since I refuse to use a credit card that was all cash. Things just worked out because every week i wait list and it converted . One conversion look eight hours!
Man, you must have an awesome job to do that lol.

I gotta flex pay my figures.

Hmm, my Aether won't turn on. Is it supposed to come with battery? If not, does anyone know where I can get a screw-driver so I can put a battery in and test it? Someone mentions that the screwdriver from the die cast iron man series works, but I don't have that.

Cool... it lights up?? Now they have to get the infinity stones on the staff and tesseract to light up too :lol

Hmm, my Aether won't turn on. Is it supposed to come with battery? If not, does anyone know where I can get a screw-driver so I can put a battery in and test it? Someone mentions that the screwdriver from the die cast iron man series works, but I don't have that.
You can use a screwdriver for eyeglasses and it works perfect for opening the Aether. The batteries were put in before packaging and you just need to pull the plastic tab out of the bottom of the Aether and it'll turn on.

You can use a screwdriver for eyeglasses and it works perfect for opening the Aether. The batteries were put in before packaging and you just need to pull the plastic tab out of the bottom of the Aether and it'll turn on.

Thanks! I didn't see a plastic tab. But I got a screwdriver for eyeglasses and opened the Aether. The plastic tab was for some reason stuck under the cover. Anyhow, I pulled it out and now it lights up =)

Back