1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I didn't see a plastic tab. But I got a screwdriver for eyeglasses and opened the Aether. The plastic tab was for some reason stuck under the cover. Anyhow, I pulled it out and now it lights up =)

You're totally welcome! I was stumped when I got mine because there was nothing included to open it. You'd think they'd throw one in when they include pieces that require them, but I'm sure they think a good chunk of their consumers have Iron Man figures and already have the screwdriver needed~ lol
Also, I took the batteries out of mine after making sure it worked because I've heard other people say that they can and eventually will corrode. Best not to leave them in.

Just received this figure and Thor today, both are excellent, very happy with them!

Q8dFkt.jpg

LPY8nl.jpg

Got mine today from sideshow , no aether accessory ? My preorder showed it since they announced it? I left a voicemail for customer service.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On a whim yesterday I decided to add myself to the waitlist for the Exclusive version of this, and just now I got an email saying that they found one and the order goes live on Monday... That was fast.

I can safely say... This is the most overpriced figure in HT history. Hands, shackles, knife... that's it. Weak head sculpt. More expensive than Thor? Give me a break.

Well, at least I can say I have a Loki.

And finally answered the question: The helmet does NOT fit.

I can safely say... This is the most overpriced figure in HT history. Hands, shackles, knife... that's it. Weak head sculpt. More expensive than Thor? Give me a break.

Well, at least I can say I have a Loki.

And finally answered the question: The helmet does NOT fit.

Way better head than the Avengers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back