1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just canceled my pre-order for the exclusive as well. I will get the Aether on ebay eventually. Much prefer the funds to go t GoTG!

tumblr_mvlc9xLlTF1rs9b0jo4_500.gif

Damn. I'll get it when someone cancels.

I somehow had a feeling people would change their minds on this figure after it released and we saw review pictures. I didn't mind it from the beginning personally. I may end up getting it at some point though, he looks pretty damn good to me. I really like the way his outfit turned out.

Surprised this went to waitlist. Hopefully Sideshow gets more of it as I'd still consider getting it at some point.

Surprised this went to waitlist. Hopefully Sideshow gets more of it as I'd still consider getting it at some point.

i waitlisted for the exclusive last night...and i already got a conversion. looks like tons of people are cancelling or SSC is playing games with us. there will be plenty, exclusive and regular, to go around

Every time I see people bring up a photo of Hiddleston for comparison, I keep seeing stills from the Avengers.
So instead, I thought I'd whip up a quick comparison based entirely on photos from TDW Loki:

e6LnP1w.jpg

Looking at this comparison now, I don't think either are completely spot-on, as I feel like somewhere in the middle would be the perfect likeness for TDW Loki. Still, I think the improvements made on the new sculpt over the proto looks great, and I can definitely see the likeness even if it isn't perfect.

Back