1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only started collecting Hot Toys since 2013. It's the first time i've seen Hot Toys releasing two regular Figures in the same week. Has happened before?

Just finished shooting for today. Just saw the new photos. Don't have much time to read through the past few pages, but what is the general consensus of this figure now? Are people happier now or in the same position as they were when it was revealed?

Just finished shooting for today. Just saw the new photos. Don't have much time to read through the past few pages, but what is the general consensus of this figure now? Are people happier now or in the same position as they were when it was revealed?

Happier. A few are even saying they prefer it to the avengers version

46179-Are-you-from-the-future-RTCL.gif

I wish I was from the future what I meant was Tom as Loki from last year Comic Con.

I was comparing the prototype photos, current ones with the picture below.

Im glad they worked out the HS but the Avengers Loki is still superior. Maybe Thor 3 King Loki will knock it off its pedestal.

Well it looks like they have been concentrating on Guardians, which look great and poor ol' Loki got shoved out the door, with a sloppy head and general inferiority issues. It really is very poor, especially after Thor was such an improvement.

Well it looks like they have been concentrating on Guardians, which look great and poor ol' Loki got shoved out the door, with a sloppy head and general inferiority issues. It really is very poor, especially after Thor was such an improvement.

nah he looks fine to me, Thor was miles better though

I cancelled my EX order. I'll get a regular eventually down the road but other orders and things I rather have the funds for right now.

Back