1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gollum: You can probably save $$ and just get the Aether off the market. Save it for Thor 3 Loki as I am. :yess: Can't support atrocities like this.

:gollum: You can probably save $$ and just get the Aether off the market. Save it for Thor 3 Loki as I am. :yess: Can't support atrocities like this.
Oh yeah Aether is an ebay job, although I may just skip that as well because all I want it for is to symbolise the Infinity Gauntlet until that happens

That will probably happen. If you have the patience for it, you can just get them all together that way, but if you're also collecting Loki's staff and the Tesseract individually, then I can see why the Aether belongs in your collection.

That will probably happen. If you have the patience for it, you can just get them all together that way, but if you're also collecting Loki's staff and the Tesseract individually, then I can see why the Aether belongs in your collection.

Yeah I have both of those, so I'm dead set on getting this too

Looks like the Gollum before he got the ring :lol still only interested in the Aether from this, hoping Thor 3 Loki will be the best one yet.

:lol :lol Yes he does a bit!! :lol I'll just have to put him with my Lord of the Rings collection instead!!

^^^ I think it was a Chitauri blaster/staff/rifle thing, not the one that comes w/ Cap, but the one she swings around her neck and fires.

Yeah, Widow has that long Chitauri musket looking thing. Bruce Banner has the short Loki staff, though.

Yeah it does have an energy based blade on the end
00800.m2ts_snapshot_01.55.36_[2014.05.28_19.50.37].jpg

Are there any pics of this guy from a con yet? I'm seriously just curious to see any "in-person" pics of this guy, be it the current sculpt or the new one...

Back