1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain_Avenger_Hydra_Salute.jpg

Less than 40 remain on the SSC website...
Remember Avengers Loki?
He was the most "out of stock/back in stock" figure i have ever seen. He always seemed to be selling out. Then there were 80 left.
All that really happens is SS up their allocation and HT agree to send them more.
But this does get people scared into buying...

Remember Avengers Loki?
He was the most "out of stock/back in stock" figure i have ever seen. He always seemed to be selling out. Then there were 80 left.
All that really happens is SS up their allocation and HT agree to send them more.

so true, its trickery I tell you

Remember Avengers Loki?

:exactly:

Looks like Loki is scheduled for August now. Pretty curious on how he will turn out. I have the Ex on order.

Me too, that an interesting move there, I guess we are not getting an updated HS then, which brings my PO in to question

Well I'm going to reserve my judgment for in hands. I'm not going to go by pics or videos. Just by my own two eyes.

I really just want the Aether. If i can get it on ebay, i have no problem canceling my PO.

Me too, that an interesting move there, I guess we are not getting an updated HS then, which brings my PO in to question

Its certainly starting to look that way :( , the fact that we have not had any updates is a bit worrying...:gah:

Back