1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely HT has read all the bad comments about there loki sculpt. I have high hopes they redid the sculpt. I need a loki to go with my chitauri and can't afford the avengers version.

Surely HT has read all the bad comments about there loki sculpt. I have high hopes they redid the sculpt. I need a loki to go with my chitauri and can't afford the avengers version.

Wait for a 3rd version. This 2nd one hardly comes w/ any accessories, doesn't have Loki's helmet or a staff, only daggers. I would rather save up $$ for their 3rd iteration or just be patient and save up for the original if the 3rd isn't good either.

Wait for a 3rd version. This 2nd one hardly comes w/ any accessories, doesn't have Loki's helmet or a staff, only daggers. I would rather save up $$ for their 3rd iteration or just be patient and save up for the original if the 3rd isn't good either.

Sounds like your on the waitlist :lol, just kidding but that is good advice, it is essentially the same figure minus the armor and some extras and of course the original head sculpt

^^^ Haha, yeah, compared to the 1st one, this was an easy pass for me. It just doesn't come w/ much of anything at all and the head sculpt just further helps that decision. I'd definitely want a Loki w/ the helmet and a staff of some sort, not just daggers, even though he owned some elves w/ them. It's just too... well, to quote Loki, "puny"....

^^^ Haha, yeah, compared to the 1st one, this was an easy pass for me. It just doesn't come w/ much of anything at all and the head sculpt just further helps that decision. I'd definitely want a Loki w/ the helmet and a staff of some sort, not just daggers, even though he owned some elves w/ them. It's just too... well, to quote Loki, "puny"....

you mean Hulk

Who says there will be a 3rd? Loki isn't in Avengers 2. And if he's in Thor 3, which is ages away, he might just appear as Odin.

^^^ I think he was signed on for 5 movies so he should appear in at least 2 more. Plus, they scrapped that protoype of him w/ Odin's staff from the first film so hopefully they will revisit that again since he once again commands Odin's staff.

^^^ I think he was signed on for 5 movies so he should appear in at least 2 more. Plus, they scrapped that protoype of him w/ Odin's staff from the first film so hopefully they will revisit that again since he once again commands Odin's staff.

Yep. Thor 3 and then he'll probably have to answer to Thanos for his failure in the Battle of New York in the 3rd Avengers movie. :)

Who says there will be a 3rd? Loki isn't in Avengers 2. And if he's in Thor 3, which is ages away, he might just appear as Odin.

There's no way on earth at this point they would ever not use Tom Hiddleston in a 3rd Thor film. He's as large a draw as Thor is, if not more. I also think it's possible he'll be in Avengers 3.

I'll be so happy if they go back to more of his Thor 1 appearance for "King" Loki. :pray:

There's no way on earth at this point they would ever not use Tom Hiddleston in a 3rd Thor film. He's as large a draw as Thor is, if not more. I also think it's possible he'll be in Avengers 3.

Heck I'd argue that, maybe not performance, but in terms of overall popularity, villain persona and star presence he's already rivaled Heath Ledger's Joker. As a huge fan of Ultron, I can only hope he'll end up being done as equally memorable as those two.

I'll be so happy if they go back to more of his Thor 1 appearance for "King" Loki. :pray:

Ditto. "King Loki" is still my most favorite appearance of his and it sucks that HT might have already cancelled it...

To be honest, Tom has to be the reason The Dark World made as much. Hell, I saw it for Tom. XD I love that guy and is always perfect as Loki.

Anyways, I, like Many many other people still want a Thor 1 Loki. I hope HT goes back to it someday.

I don't think Marvel would just have Odin appear, plus Hopkins said he doesnt want to play the character anymore, and Loki, right now, is one of the biggest Box Office draw's they have right now. He may not appear in Avengers 2(because they don't want to re use him too much and might want to focus on Ultron) but he WILL be in Thor 3, and I'd say for most of the movie he will appear as Loki

85bb308c0c7d56303c42ca2f6cf285839fd6082fed4a59829d2dfe19508179dd.jpg

plus Hopkins said he doesnt want to play the character anymore

Man, that sucks. Odin is my favorite character from the Thor movies.
I'm probably alone in saying this, but... I feel Odin is his best role.

Well, hopefully HT release a TDW Odin. Or I'll have to track down the original.
I like his look better in TDW though.

Man, that sucks. Odin is my favorite character from the Thor movies.
I'm probably alone in saying this, but... I feel Odin is his best role.

Well, hopefully HT release a TDW Odin. Or I'll have to track down the original.
I like his look better in TDW though.

I still havent got around to getting HT Odin from the first movie, I must fast track an acquisition. I've been told its an underrated figure

Hopkins said he doesnt want to play the character anymore,

I don't think that is really an issue anymore after Thor 2....and Whedon said that there could be a possible group of villains in the future teaming up against the Avengers...so Avengers 3 could be a team vs team with Loki and Red Skull etc....

I don't think that is really an issue anymore after Thor 2....and Whedon said that there could be a possible group of villains in the future teaming up against the Avengers...so Avengers 3 could be a team vs team with Loki and Red Skull etc....

Don't wanna play devil's advocate, but Hugo Weaving said he doesn't want to play as Red Skull again as well...

Back