1/6 Hot Toys - MMS231 - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Specs + Hi-Res Pictures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been hunting for the long scepter but a legit one is nowhere to be found.

Only other option is the custom one on Ebay, wish I knew if it matched the pics in hand.

I used the sort scepter also that came with the Banner figure. It seemed like he only had the full scepter when he had his green cape and helmet, so I think the short scepter works well with this figure for me with this particular outfit.

I recall seeing customs (not sure if it was the long or short) that had a light-up mind stone.

ca19f77e36a2b68c0d5938c18607ba8c.jpg

I managed to finally find a seller on ebay parting with a cape. Im pretty happy with the end result!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it was you that bought it...I wanted it too. Lol

Congrats and it looks good.

So it was you that bought it...I wanted it too. Lol

Congrats and it looks good.

Sorry! I normally just type in random stuff I've always wanted to get, and lo and behold there it was. Thanks! Planning to better shots with him soon!

Just got this figure, really like the clean look of it.
HT1.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 245
Its a great figure, really well done, but he's just not the same without the horns.

I agree... I hope I'm impressed with how he looks in Ragnarok. I really need a Loki in my collection. Didn't like the Avengers threads and Dark World was Ok, but I'm patient. I do have a helmet I bought though, just in case. Figured one day I'd buy a loose head sculpt and hack it up to fit in the helmet if needed. If I don't like the new Ragnarok I might track down one of these Dark World Loki'.

I wish we would have gotten malakeith. My shelf needs more villains for Thor. I wonder if he'll actually fight a serpent in ragnarok

i would've bought this figure if it had included the helmet. there's just something about the helmet that makes him look more badass. i wish he had worn it at some point in the movie.. even at the end when he reveals that he's still alive.

my local comic book shop had a couple avengers loki's in stock for the longest time.. then, when i go in to finally buy one, they're gone. oh well.

I'm in the minority, but I actually prefer Loki in this suit as opposed to having the helmet and the cape, as the Avengers version has.

I'm in the minority, but I actually prefer Loki in this suit as opposed to having the helmet and the cape, as the Avengers version has.

I too prefer this outfit.. But I'm still a sucker for the helmet. Give me this outfit, the helmet, and the scepter and I'd be happy.

The DW Loki suit has better tailoring than the Avengers Loki(but it's still a great figure) but the HS is atrocious. Hopefully Thor 3 Loki will satisfy all my requirements(horn helmet, good HS and good tailoring).

The ideal Loki figure is the unreleased one from the first movie. I loved his design in that, even the horns were different.

I wish the first Thor movie could get the Iron Man treatment and get a revisit. Make Loki and Heimdall, plus a 2.0 of Thor and Odin.

Loki needs one of two treatments, or preferably both.. Thor 1 Loki finally made, and a decent look and figure from Ragnarok. I find it hard to comment on figures I haven't seen in hand (often they look much better in hand than photos), but I just don't see the Avengers face being that much better than The Dark World. It may be a great looking Loki, but I don't necessarily see it as being a fantastic Hiddleston.

Given the sculpts of late, ie: most of the Age of Ultron heads and Ant-Man.. it gives me good hope the next time a Loki figure is made.

Back