1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

I use krazy glue so that mother****** don't come back out :)

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Well I called Sideshow today and the lady I spoke to suggested zap-a-gap. Looked it up it's used in the hobby world it looks like. It's supposed to be strong. I wonder if theres any difference between that and krazy glue

Last edited:

Just a quick update, zap-a-gap is freakn awesome the stuff works really well. It bonds in seconds. So if anyone else needs to re attach a dread or glue anything by that matter I highly recommend this stuff :)

Considering getting celtic.

Anyone know the best place to purchase them?

Considering getting celtic.

Anyone know the best place to purchase them?

BigBadToyStore (BBTS) still has them in stock. Great place to buy from if you are in the US.

Still in stock, eh? Is this good news? Or bad news? :slap

Good news if you're looking for one, also gives you a better secondary option in case you can't find one for below retail pricing anywhere. I know it'll be my backup place if I can't find one at a decent price by the end of this month.

image.jpgimage.jpg
Had an extra BD bio so I did this real quick

Very cool, wish they included that instead of just the scratches.

New pics, shelf presence on this guy is bad ass -

Looks great mate! I took a quick snap of my celtic :

da9bd01ac42fb4e8dc90a9f1d4cdcfb6.jpg

Impressive figure

hello everyone i dont know if this was be talked in this thread but what i find on my celtic predator is the most Horror worst case i ever see on hot toys predators ..
so out of form ..do you all have this same?
y.jpg6.jpg2.jpg

I don't recall reading anything wrong with the bios. Both of mine fit perfectly. Maybe you can get a replacement from them?

Nope mine is fine, I think you just got a defective piece.

Hey guys I really want an AvP figure, and I can't decide between Celtic, Scar and Ancient. So I have a few questions... I already have the Classic so the Ancient maybe is too similar. I like Scar helmet but I prefer Celtic armor and diorama, so my questions are.. Does Scar's mask and left gauntlet (the one with the bomb) fit for the Celtic? There are differences in Celtic and Scar helmet colors? Has anyone tried something like this and maybe took a photo? Thank you very much!

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

Hey guys I really want an AvP figure
Good decision :D

I can't decide between Celtic, Scar and Ancient. So I have a few questions... I already have the Classic so the Ancient maybe is too similar.
All of the AvP Preds look a lot alike, but none of them look anything like Classic, IMHO. The closest would be Scar I guess because of the similar mask design, but even he looks VERY different than Classic.

I like Scar helmet but I prefer Celtic armor and diorama,
The diorama stand I understand, but the armor is 90% the same. The only difference between Scar's armor and Celtic's armor is that Scar has a bit of extra armor covering his abdomen and they have different left gauntlets. Celtic's right chest and shoulder pieces are removable though, which is cool if you plan go with the battle damaged look when he fought the grid alien. If you don't plan to remove the chest/shoulder pieces, however, then there is very little difference in the armors between the two.

Does Scar's mask and left gauntlet (the one with the bomb) fit for the Celtic?
Yes, of course

There are differences in Celtic and Scar helmet colors?
Maybe, but if so it's so minor I can't notice it with the naked eye.

Thanks for your ponderous answer! So maybe the best decision is buy the Scar, which is my favorite at the moment, and try to like his abdominal piece of armor! I know it's a little plastic piece of difference, I don't know, maybe it's the mask, but Celtic armor looks more aggressive.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Back