1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Thanks for your ponderous answer! So maybe the best decision is buy the Scar, which is my favorite at the moment, and try to like his abdominal piece of armor! I know it's a little plastic piece of difference, I don't know, maybe it's the mask, but Celtic armor looks more aggressive.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I have them both, and I can tell you they both have great shelf presence. :rock

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

I have no celtic figure but it is certain that the gauntlet well adjusted you .the head I think that the same also so should not is be problem.
also I will say that I'm finishing the new mask scar. I think that much better than all of hottoys .the month next month I hope to put the first photos..

hello everyone i dont know if this was be talked in this thread but what i find on my celtic predator is the most Horror worst case i ever see on hot toys predators ..
so out of form ..do you all have this same?
View attachment 174796View attachment 174797View attachment 174798
yep, it's tsang. none of his predaturds have any straight lines, see the process of his sculpting - fast and with two fingers. congratulations, you're the second person to see at least something about what he actually does wrong.

Put mine on evil Bay with box shipper and all accessories for $215 shipped. PM me to do a paypal transaction though here, cheers!

Ga2QXJk.jpg

Got mine some time back - got a chance to finally open him up and photoshoot him:

001.JPG020.jpg004.JPG003.JPG010.JPG005.JPG014.JPG011.jpg012.JPG016.JPG

I've been kind of debating picking this guy up since i own scar 2.0 but have been trying to wait it out til wolf gets re-released.....if ever. Plus with Christmas coming up and the fact that I have 2 teenagers and 2 step children it's kind of a save money moment for me.

Outstanding pics, csid. :duff

Trying to remain strong and NOT pick this up. Just too many things on the docket at the moment.

This is now $185 at Popcultcha. :thud: It's so tempting, especially at that price, but I just bought a Terminator. I'll wait for another sale.

I might grab it at pop, that's a great price this would be my first predator.

I've been kind of debating picking this guy up since i own scar 2.0 but have been trying to wait it out til wolf gets re-released.....if ever.

Yeah, if ever...

The problem with Wolf is that he would require a new body. At the moment they're just putting out random Preds on the same Pred body.

Dammit, sold out at both PC and BBTS. And someone scooped up the one I was eyeing on the 'bay. Oh well, not a figure I needed but after it had fallen to around $200, it had become one I wanted.

I might grab it at pop, that's a great price this would be my first predator.

$186 at pop I caught that sale $202 shipped total. Can't wait to get him I sure they will have another Christmas sale in the next few weeks.

Looking for this guy at a decent price. If you have one for sale drop me an PM

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

haha same here ... If you have one for sale hit me up.

This guy came yesterday. Celtic has always been on my to get list and is my fave Pred from AVP. The detail is incredible and is already making me want to get Scar to stand by his side.

image.jpg

Back