1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Are there any real differences between p1 and classic or is it all very minor details? wondering if I should get a p1 if they redo him or just stick with classic. Again nice work on the custom, wish I had patience for such work.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Are there any real differences between p1 and classic or is it all very minor details? wondering if I should get a p1 if they redo him or just stick with classic. Again nice work on the custom, wish I had patience for such work.

Message you tomorrow, off to bed now its late here past midnight!

Yay got to bring mines home last night. The biomask looks so menacing!
1506555_606140196125468_256939871_n.jpg

congrats yudan, my celtic hopefully will arrive today ,after being trapped in altanta for the last 3 days.

congrats yudan, my celtic hopefully will arrive today ,after being trapped in altanta for the last 3 days.

Thanks bud, how you get him soon safe and sound.

Celtic arrives on Wednesday ,have a brand new scar in the box if anyone's interested because of sideshows mess up..it's going back tomo if not.

Amiami sent me an invoice, so mine should be shipped out within the next few business days.

Thanks bud, how you get him soon safe and sound.
Celtic is finally in my house. hot toys finest so far imo, until elder 2 comes out of course. I simply love this celtic pred. he's the only one I'm keeping, my other 4 preds are up for sell.sorry I have noway of posting pictures.

Celtic is finally in my house. hot toys finest so far imo, until elder 2 comes out of course. I simply love this celtic pred. he's the only one I'm keeping, my other 4 preds are up for sell.sorry I have noway of posting pictures.

Awesome to hear was thinking of just keeping my flex for the original release date but might have to just buy this now

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Just curious for those that have both,is there any difference between the 2 besides the obvious bio and armor..just asking as it seems the celtics a big hit over scar.

Just curious for those that have both,is there any difference between the 2 besides the obvious bio and armor..just asking as it seems the celtics a big hit over scar.

Mechanically, I think the only differences are the obvious ones - armor, bio, base, left gauntlet and the arm blades. The face and body are the same but for paint. For me Celtic's major appeal is the wicked bio mask, which I've always loved. But honestly I really liked Scar too. The difference is down to aesthetics, and a few extra touches that Celtic has that add to posability options.

I have both and they are very similar but the little details plus bio give Celtic a stronger shelf presence. I have him set up in Battle damaged garb and back on his own base he looks far more menacing than Scar. Solid figure and as crazypredator said HT finest so far.

celtic looks so much cooler imo. his bio screams bad to the bone.

Awesome to hear was thinking of just keeping my flex for the original release date but might have to just buy this now

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
if I were you I would get him now:yess:, he's just that cool.:panic:

I agree... for some reason Scar 2.0 seems eclipsed by the supposedly similar Celtic.

Got my Celtic today, I am bating 3 for 3 with my orders having issues. My Jor El robe was screwed up, MOS had chip in his chest emblem and now this guy had the left shoulder armor broken off and no medical pack. Apparently it was completely overlooked during packaging so I can't even mount my plasma cannon......:gah:

Congratulations mate, he finally arrived. :hi5:

Back