1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

This is a coupon worthy fig. That's it. Too much re-use and the base is nice, but...well un necessary.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

13763410.jpg

Hell another dead alien type base like celtic has would be enough for me, like the hybrid for instance could be lying dead at his feet.

Again though that would in inaccurate (not that it matters to Hot Toys :lol). I think a dead alien head is a given. The forest base was nice for the cleaner kit version however I'd like to see something different for his 2.0 figure.

Love this figure! Missed out on the first release. Now getting a second chance to get the better version. Love the diorama base as well. But.... didn't the Grid killed Celtic in the movie? So it is not movie accurate?

why does the alien head have predator green glowing fluid instead of yellow acid?

PD1382072166vGQ.jpg

bad9a8d76967.jpg

ff58934cb546.jpg

Well at least it's not mat dark green like on every sideshow's statue :lol

but it's definitely glowing.
i wonder if tsang ever saw any A/P/AVP movie.

Just got my pre-order in... looking forward to this one being shipped out.

That's a very good question. Maybe...:dunno

Yeah I'm starting to wonder that as well. Maybe they keep him a confined basement and just send pictures of the stuff they want made under the door. :lecture

were all the older predators more limited ? As in less made . it seems now days they produce a lot more of the hot toy items. Its cool to have limited items, but at the same time I'm glad produce larger amounts because it ruins it for the scalpers ...

were all the older predators more limited ? As in less made . it seems now days they produce a lot more of the hot toy items. Its cool to have limited items, but at the same time I'm glad produce larger amounts because it ruins it for the scalpers ...

Time will tell bro, soon or later it's all gonna be rare in the market,
the old versions are always different from the new versions

Time will tell bro, soon or later it's all gonna be rare in the market,
the old versions are always different from the new versions

Yea, the new version a really cool but I will always love the old ones. I don't like them any less. I'm never selling my old AVP preds. Plus I think later in the future the old ones will be the most sought after. That goes for anything. For example the graphics in comics during the 90s were much better than in the 60s, but people want the originals. They will always remain more rare and valuable. I think this stands in every realm of collecting.. That's just my opinion:dunno

Back