1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

How much do you guys want to bet that the new Chopper will still come with a brown mask?
zero chance: tsang doesn't change his brush when he paints armor :D

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

How much do you guys want to bet that the new Chopper will still come with a brown mask?

God I hope hot toys doesn't do that! I never could figure out where the hell they got brown from in the first place, that was ridiculous.

I hope they include a black stand with the "Celtic Predator" nameplate like all their other releases. They probably won't though.

I hope they include a black stand with the "Celtic Predator" nameplate like all their other releases. They probably won't though.

I agree, I love celtics dio base its badass but since most preds have the nameplate base, hot toys needs to include it for that type of display. Mine would just sit in the box cuz my Celtic will always be on that dio base but it would be nice to have the option.

I don't think my classic predator came with a black stand just the diorama one...

I don't think my classic predator came with a black stand just the diorama one...

Same here, sucked really

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Everyone is so desperate for diorama stands and then when we get them, we all want the generic black stands.:lol I see your point though, they should include both.

Holy ****, I just read that dark horse is doing alien,predator,avp, and promethious comics for 2014!!! :yess: :panic: Can't wait to see the great artwork and hopefully cool stories to come out of this!!!:panic:

Holy ****, I just read that dark horse is doing alien,predator,avp, and promethious comics for 2014!!! :yess: :panic: Can't wait to see the great artwork and hopefully cool stories to come out of this!!!:panic:

Yeah I saw this too. Their last AvP series was great. https://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/12/17/aliens-vs-predator-vs-prometheus?utm_campaign=ign+main+twitter&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

I thought it was cool too, and Raymond Swanland made some amazing cover art for that series.

:exactly: I personally think the cover art for those Aliens, Predator and AvP are some of the best they have done. Having a good laugh at the comments on that article. Comics! most people wont ever know that Aliens vs. Predator vs. Prometheus was a thing :rotfl

I just read your link, that's different from the one I read, I saw the pic that looks like it was done by Tim Bradstreet, I hope he's involved, I luv his work, I have a signed sdcc punisher war zone poster from him. Damn I am really excited for these new comics, I hope they come out good!

:exactly: I personally think the cover art for those Aliens, Predator and AvP are some of the best they have done. Having a good laugh at the comments on that article. Comics! most people wont ever know that Aliens vs. Predator vs. Prometheus was a thing :rotfl

:lol That might be a good thing, but i really hope not, i have high hopes for these comics :pray: and i'm a huge avp fan, it gave me my favorite pred, so i hope to see some good comics come out of this. I have my two favorite swanland covers and my favorite alien comic cover on my desk next to my scar.

Pretty sure I read somewhere that Prometheus will have a stand alone comic. I wouldn’t be surprised if the others get their own too. I will reserve judgment on the Vs. thing until we see it, if we ever do. Some of their Vs. comics are awesome Dredd, Batman, Terminator were all fun reads

Some art and a little more from Dark horse https://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3268879/exclusive-interview-dark-horse-editor-in-chief-scott-allie-recaps-2013-reveals-publishing-plans-for-2014/

:lol
Pretty sure I read somewhere that Prometheus will have a stand alone comic. I wouldn’t be surprised if the others get their own too. I will reserve judgment on the Vs. thing until we see it, if we ever do. Some of their Vs. comics are awesome Dredd, Batman, Terminator were all fun reads

Some art and a little more from Dark horse https://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3268879/exclusive-interview-dark-horse-editor-in-chief-scott-allie-recaps-2013-reveals-publishing-plans-for-2014/

thanks for the link bugstomper, i personally would like to keep all the series seperate myself, avp being its own series then a seperate predator, alien, and promethious series, but thats just my opinion, hopefully they can pull off something cool linking them all but that will be tricky.

This figure got moved up to January as well. :lol Don't know what's happening over at Hot Toys but damn!

Last edited:

Damn really? That's awesome!

Last edited:

This figure got moved up to January as well. :lol Don't know what's happening over at Hot Toys but damn!

Get the **** outta here :lol I checked sideshows website and that's what it says but how the hell do they jump from June to January? Who cares, this is great news :blissy

Does anyone from overseas know about early release on this guy?

may hit this up now that it is goimg to hit early, dont want to pass this one

Back