1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Absolutely love this figure
vamuhyju.jpg

quryvu3y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
congrats, he's a bad to the bone figure indeed, love mine too.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Love this guy so much. He'll round off my collection of armblade-toting beasties quite nicely. :D

celtic_1_900.jpg

celtic_5.jpg

celtic_6.jpg

celtic_7.jpg

Celtic or Scar to those that have both?

I used to have scar and would of loves to keep him if I had the money, but I'd choose Celtic for being a cooler predator. But if you want one to represent the AVP line, get scar and maybe buy Celtics base separately.

I'm trying to figure out the predator 2.0 (scar and Celtic). They seem to be not proportionate. The body and Armour seems strange. Is it just me ? Or it's the camera angle

yes, soon as celtic was said to be coming out earley , scar no longer appealed to me, I also sold my classic, berserker, city hunter, Royce, and I have tracker up for sell now.
sold my neca 1/4 jungle hunter too. I really didn't have the room to display them anyway. so now I'm starting my collection over, so I started over with celtic, and elder 2.0 will be next in my collection.

yes, soon as celtic was said to be coming out earley , scar no longer appealed to me, I also sold my classic, berserker, city hunter, Royce, and I have tracker up for sell now.
sold my neca 1/4 jungle hunter too. I really didn't have the room to display them anyway. so now I'm starting my collection over, so I started over with celtic, and elder 2.0 will be next in my collection.

I get what you're doing. I only have Tracker and 1/4 P1 left now too as far as Preds go. I may bite the bullet and pick up Celtic soon to kick start things again.

I get what you're doing. I only have Tracker and 1/4 P1 left now too as far as Preds go. I may bite the bullet and pick up Celtic soon to kick start things again.
you really love your tracker predator don't you? I'm tempted to keep mine, but just don't know for sure yet. you would love the celtic pred for sure if you decide to get him.

you really love your tracker predator don't you? I'm tempted to keep mine, but just don't know for sure yet. you would love the celtic pred for sure if you decide to get him.

Yep, I do like my Tracker a lot. I think it comes from the fact that because he wasn't a key character for me (like an accurate P1, P2 or Wolf) I was able to enjoy him more for just being a figure (if that makes sense).

celtic does look a lot better with silver lenses, great job mike m!

Last edited:

Yep, I do like my Tracker a lot. I think it comes from the fact that because he wasn't a key character for me (like an accurate P1, P2 or Wolf) I was able to enjoy him more for just being a figure (if that makes sense).
I understand where your coming from. I love his bio mask and overall look ,he's more unqiue and I like his look alot better than berserker or falconer for sure.

it is one of two 4034 metallic silver sterling or 667 metallic gunmetal gray i did the eyes awhile back both are folkart

just wanted to show my custom celtic View attachment 92663

Great job there mike,

I see you got the idea with my Ancient regarding using the old head. Now don't you think that it goes really well with the 2.0 body.

The rubber dreads do look nice on 2.0 head but this way you get the long dreads and the added option to pose his dreads in different ways. The silver repaint on the lenses makes him look monstrously dangerous. Good work and excellent camera shot.

Back