1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Yea where is the PO at ssc

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - AVP Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Fi

you're both right!
to be super accurate to the movie the celtic figure should break ("die") shortly after being taken out of the box.
i'd live with an inaccurate figure with a face and a cannon as it costs like a figure with a face and a cannon.

Lol :rotfl so would I! I was just being a little sarcatic about the accuracy and inaccuracy people post on here. I say **** it, nothing and I mean NOTHING will be 100% movie accurate but this is very close enough. As for the cannon and face I'm glad we got that. Disappointed that they didn't do it for the two super preds but oh well people found ways of going around that.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

Bcuz the whole thing was written by Paul Anderson and he's an ALIENS fan :dunno
That's why Predators in this movie are fantasy savages and not hunters of some high-tech race from outer space.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Two Predators getting their asses handed to them by one 'alpha' Alien. The whole 'teen' Predators idea. His assumption that the Predators in his movie were better designed than the original and also his 'my Predators' are more advanced than the original because mine is hunting Aliens and not puny humans, yes Paul (I'm a fan of the stuff I turn into movies, :lol) W.S. Anderson has a preference for the Aliens species.

I think the movie AvP Predators are hideous, particularly their unmasked faces. Uhg. I don't mind aliens being a threat to Predators. They aren't unstoppable killing machines. They're stealthy hunters who at least based on the first two Predator movies when stripped of their stealth advantage tend to falter in their ability to fight.

I also have a quite bad fever right now so maybe not take anything I have to say too seriously.

1383399_571715559568098_1026161908_n.jpg

looks pretty awesome

They aren't unstoppable killing machines. They're stealthy hunters who at least based on the first two Predator movies when stripped of their stealth advantage tend to falter in their ability to fight.
hey how long ago have you seen alien and predator movies?

P1 never fought at all, his beating the crap out of Dutch was not even a fight, just several lazy hits, and still the trained for fights human, strongest among his crew, crawled away, unable to walk. later P1 got a hit to his forehead that should kick his head though the spine to his a$$, but it didn't even break his neck.
P1 also survived an explosion right near him - an explosive trap Dutch set for him. that blow damaged metal parts on predator's gear - and what about his body? no wound.

P2 was the fighter, and he wiped out an entire squad of armed humans on their conditions and territory (freezer) and then was stopped for a little time but not even wounded to immobility by several shots in the stomach from a close range with Harrigan's favourite weapon able to throw people a meter away on impact. do you remember what happened to aliens from a shotgun? one shot - one death.

what does a materials resistance science, i don't know how you call it in english, tell you about that? it tells you that an alien who tries to hit a predator with big force will break a limb he used :D

the idea that only a dead predator would let an alien close to him, as a P1/P2 predator is a lot faster and dextcous than a A1-A4 alien, is another matter.

====================

avp scar is supposed to have leather stripes swinging from his triceps.

6e559cc18dd5.jpg

c345fb3024cd.jpg

i guess other two had to have them, too. though they died too fast for me to notice. i wonder if anybody invents a neat and easy way, not including glue, to reproduce that on toys and shares the way.
also see how colorful the armor actually is.

Last edited:

Yep Celtic is looking ace.

Yeah a single Alien should not be handing two Predators their asses back to back. The idea was stupid and just played into Paul W. S. Anderson's Alien loving.

I passed on scar but I don't think I can pass on Celtic. Chopper...eh don't need him either.

avp scar is supposed to have leather stripes swinging from his triceps.

6e559cc18dd5.jpg

i guess other two had to have them, too. though they died too fast for me to notice. i wonder if anybody invents a neat and easy way, not including glue, to reproduce that on toys and shares the way.
also see how colorful the armor actually is.

Chopper, Celtic and Scar did have the leather stripes.
I got add the stripes for my new Scar, will do the same to my future new Celtic too.

Damn, that's nice. I really wanna use that base for Scar and wished he'd at least come with his own name base.

They should have just made a nice looking pyramid floor base for each Predator with a name plate on each one.

I'm actually really happy Celtic comes with the 2 gauntlet blades that he never had in the movie. They look awesome.

I hope all the guns are different sizes ,I wanna make the case they come in

I'm actually really happy Celtic comes with the 2 gauntlet blades that he never had in the movie. They look awesome.

I wonder if the reason to include them here is because HT has no intention to release Chopper anytime soon!

Will be joining my others soon enough. Decided to cancel Amazing Spider-Man for this guy. Great job from Hot Toys - especially the base.

1383399_571715559568098_1026161908_n.jpg

looks pretty awesome

Incredible picture, this will be the look i go for with Celtic but with the BD bio and the spear in his right hand. Hope we get some melted blades and he will be perfect.

Back