1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: Celtic Predator Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

1374091_572269662846021_1888049527_n.jpg

I forgot how much I love Celtic's bio.:rock

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS221 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Figure

I have said it before but from what I have seen he is shaping up to be Hot Toys best Predator to date which I never thought I would say.

I agree mate his bio is ace.

I have said it before but from what I have seen he is shaping up to be Hot Toys best Predator to date which I never thought I would say.

I agree mate his bio is ace.

I've always thought chopper's was the coolest. Why is he called CELTIC? His mask doesn't look celtic and he has no celtic markings.

I've always thought chopper's was the coolest. Why is he called CELTIC? His mask doesn't look celtic and he has no celtic markings.

tried to google any useful info... the funniest:

Celtic_Warrior
2005-08-21 11:17:03
Undefined
i think CELTIC has somthing to do with scotland. celts, celtic. i dunno. maybe he's the pred equivilant to the scottish. lol

OTANG
2005-08-21 12:26:10
Yautja
so he drinks and likes bar fights. and dont even insult his favorite soccer team cuz he'll bomb you. j/k lol
:D

That IS the base this figure comes with

Oh nice, I haven't seen any screen shots until today of it (not even fleebay)
EDIT**
Soz I was thinking of the new scar for some reason :slap
Wonder why they didn't inc a nice base for scar :dunno

Ordered! Now the waiting game.

Scar is that you?

WOW!! $260!?!?!??!?!

:panic: ok need another po cause we have to wait till next year :lol

I don't know man. I like the figure but I don't know if I like it that much.

Back