1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer. someone just PASSED on getting it for me for XMAS because they didnt think it would arrive in time. :slap

I hope this guy IS actually shipping from sideshow. That special someone just ordered me one. Hope it ships tomorrow.

sorry for the double post... BUTTTT does anyone have any insight on this? Has a previously released figure ever gone BACK to preorder status?

This happened during the recent Thanksgiving sale, on both Iron Patriot and The Wolverine. Not sure if it happened on anything else.

I thought someone in The Wolverine thread said that they were told they wouldn't get their figure until January because a new shipment had to come from HK?

I know, because I bought The Wolverine on Thanksgiving morning when I first saw the 25% off + free shipping + double RP sale. Later that day it went to Waitlist and later from there it went to Preorder. Almost as if SSC had to check with HT HK to see if they could get more?

You can always jump onto their live chat and ask them, we have gotten our releases months ago and some items SSC does Forget to update

This happened during the recent Thanksgiving sale, on both Iron Patriot and The Wolverine. Not sure if it happened on anything else.

I thought someone in The Wolverine thread said that they were told they wouldn't get their figure until January because a new shipment had to come from HK?

I know, because I bought The Wolverine on Thanksgiving morning when I first saw the 25% off + free shipping + double RP sale. Later that day it went to Waitlist and later from there it went to Preorder. Almost as if SSC had to check with HT HK to see if they could get more?

Darn. So it seems likely that he will not ship today. haha :thud:

Sorry, 308 pages to read is to much :) and I don't find anything about my problem with the search function. I have a problem with the joints of the legs, they are to loose. The figur don't stay without the stand. Is it possible to fix this?

Finally got a chance to un-box and have a look at this one (no lights yet)....

Man...it would be easy to be spoiled by this....quality is off-the-scale beautiful. Amazing craftsmanship here. Glad I got the Mark III on order and got such a decent deal on this one.

I'll pop in some batteries and snap some more later...right now, just this quick shot in the warehouse at work....

Very nice...... I always wanted this guy..... beautiful armor with those colors

Same, still tempted to pick it up.

Great price from Sideshow but by the time you add Uk shipping, Import fees and so on its still at like £240

Also, so curious to see what Rhodey suits up in Age of Ultron, War Machine Mark III maybe?

Back