1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same, still tempted to pick it up.

Great price from Sideshow but by the time you add Uk shipping, Import fees and so on its still at like £240

Also, so curious to see what Rhodey suits up in Age of Ultron, War Machine Mark III maybe?

Yeah theres a new War Machine Armor... the MKIII

Finally got a chance to un-box and have a look at this one (no lights yet)....

Man...it would be easy to be spoiled by this....quality is off-the-scale beautiful. Amazing craftsmanship here. Glad I got the Mark III on order and got such a decent deal on this one.

I'll pop in some batteries and snap some more later...right now, just this quick shot in the warehouse at work....

Gorgeous! :clap

Is that official?

"While currently unconfirmed by promotional material, the Mark III by Mark # designation, is the title currently being used to identify the new War Machine Armor briefly highlighted in the Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer."

WM_Armor_Mk3.jpg
War Machine Armor: Mark III - Marvel Cinematic Universe Wiki

Ah ok. I'm holding out on the Mk 2 as I'm hoping it's still that in AoU, only with a bit of wear and tear like the 43. Otherwise I'm going to have to choose between the Mk 2 and 3.

Ah ok. I'm holding out on the Mk 2 as I'm hoping it's still that in AoU, only with a bit of wear and tear like the 43. Otherwise I'm going to have to choose between the Mk 2 and 3.

The WM MKII armor and IP armor didnt have the jets on the gauntlet, as far as I know, and they are on the one in the AOU trailer which might mean that its a prehensile suit like the 42/43.... which makes sense to me because it looks like Tony and Rhodey just summoned the one piece they needed rather than leave, get it and come back to try and lift the hammer

but theres no way to be sure so I'll guess I'll just have to wait and see, but I didnt get the 42 or Iron Patriot figures so I'll be OK with skipping the IM3 main armors and just getting the AOU ones

Still waiting to definitively see a Mk3 in AoU, but this BTS shot from Disney XD indicates that the IP helmet was on the AoU set.

The WM MKII armor and IP armor didnt have the jets on the gauntlet, as far as I know, and they are on the one in the AOU trailer which might mean that its a prehensile suit like the 42/43.... which makes sense to me because it looks like Tony and Rhodey just summoned the one piece they needed rather than leave, get it and come back to try and lift the hammer

but theres no way to be sure so I'll guess I'll just have to wait and see, but I didnt get the 42 or Iron Patriot figures so I'll be OK with skipping the IM3 main armors and just getting the AOU ones

They could've been in the gauntlet, unseen or unused in IM3, or just added afterwards. The Mk VI had some new shiny toys and blue glowie lights in Avengers when he confronts Loki.

Got my Patriot today, gotta say the weight and feel of the figure is awesome! My WarMachine mk1 feels so light in comparrison.
Couple pics.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Back