1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When stock gets low they do this to insure no cancelation's look's like cybermonday and coupons worked im glad i ordered when i did a steal 4 200 or so cant wait 4 him to arrive.

When stock gets low they do this to insure no cancelation's look's like cybermonday and coupons worked im glad i ordered when i did a steal 4 200 or so cant wait 4 him to arrive.

It is a really nice figure, as is War Machine..., I'm certain you'll be very happy with your purchase. :)

Picked this guy up after the holiday sales. As nice as the PF version might turn out I ended up canceling my pre-order for it. There was just something about the metal-look of this piece that really rang true for me. My first (and probably only) metal figure, needless-to-say I was BLOWN AWAY by the quality for a price just shade above $200. Just, wow...

Yeah, that was too good a deal to resist...the Patriot will be my first foray into diecast. Looking forward to seeing it on Monday....

Yeah, that was too good a deal to resist...the Patriot will be my first foray into diecast. Looking forward to seeing it on Monday....

If you like this one then I totally recommend the diecast version of the mark 42, it's even better (in my opinion)..., the War Machine diecast was my favourite Iron Man figure to date BUT the mark 42 definitely looks to be the superior in both detail & the over all look. :)

This guy took a 4 foot shelf dive onto hardwood floors and only the legs popped off as well as his shoulder gun but all in all, they all just popped back in. Now that's durability.

This guy took a 4 foot shelf dive onto hardwood floors and only the legs popped off as well as his shoulder gun but all in all, they all just popped back in. Now that's durability.

& an immense relief too I bet. When I have accidents like that it tends to be with fragile things, glad the figure came out of it ok. :)

This figure fell on my foot once and it hurt like a ***** :gah:

Doesn't HT give a specific warning in the instructions for that exact scenario ? :rotfl

e89a646a8b0078cbf85089fe8c69ffea.jpg

:monkey3

Last edited:
well I have made it home from deployment, got to see my wife and doggy (showered with hugs and kisses) LOL! Then got to open my Iron Patriot thanks to Sideshow for bestowing such a wonderful gift upon me. I am truly blessed and grateful to have such a piece that not only speaks to my inner geek collector, but to my patriotism. Iron Patriot is on the job!!!

welcome home and THANK YOU for your dedication and service. It is people like you that make me proud to be an american. Again thank you and happy holidays.

-Justin from San Diego

Thank you for your support, it means the world to us the troops to know we have citizens that back us regardless of if they agree or disagree with government policies.

:lol I read em, the figure is just so heavy... I had him in the kneeling power pose without the stand grasping his waist and one day his right foot slipped off the edge of the base when I was shifting my table and fell about a foot onto my foot, no pun intended.

:lol I read em, the figure is just so heavy... I had him in the kneeling power pose without the stand grasping his waist and one day his right foot slipped off the edge of the base when I was shifting my table and fell about a foot onto my foot, no pun intended.

better on your foot than the hard ground, could've done some damage

Back