1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Silver Centurion is pretty nice looking, it's a must have for me, but I get what your saying, I usually buy all the armors but if you look at War Machine, while the MK1 is great I never got it and now with the MK2 out I don't feel the need to go back and get it, I'll just buy the newest one and move on
Yeah the way I feel about Iron Man is I maybe want a few suits but I don't need each and every single variant. Like I said the Mark XLII and the Silver Centurion are the ones I'm most interested in. I may get the Iron Patriot diecast figure at some point and if the Mark III actually is re-released as a diecast figure I'd likely consider that too.

Yeah the way I feel about Iron Man is I maybe want a few suits but I don't need each and every single variant. Like I said the Mark XLII and the Silver Centurion are the ones I'm most interested in. I may get the Iron Patriot diecast figure at some point and if the Mark III actually is re-released as a diecast figure I'd likely consider that too.

mmmm, i agree

Yeah, I just discovered this week that the exclusive already sold out and the regular version is low on stock. I didn't think I'd have to preorder it, turns out I was wrong.

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Just jump on the waitlist, mine actually converted in 3 days. And if not just order the non-EX its not a huge deal not getting the helmet.

It's been so damn long since I got a figure straight from Sideshow, how long do they normally take to ship out to the east coast? I'm dying to get this guy in hand.

Back