1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs

For $40 below retail its something to consider.

Considering the Mark VII is at $250. $20 more isn't that bad.

Still hoping they didn't kill off the plastic MMS line though. :pray:

a Mark VII has a lot more *with it* to justify the price :p

if this had more bits with it, i certainly wouldn't be complaining *as much*

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs

Dang, in the last hour BBTS has gone from 48 left to 26. They may be gone by morning.

ill prob use my SSC points on this if they will actually let me. silly stipulations on everything now have me sitting on a few hundred worth that i cant even spend on anything i would actually want.

I think this may be the end of the road for me and Hot Toys... Spending $300 for a figure is starting to get a little silly. Beautiful piece though. More power to you if you can afford it.

I think this may be the end of the road for me and Hot Toys... Spending $300 for a figure is starting to get a little silly. Beautiful piece though. More power to you if you can afford it.

Hot Toys are going to keep increasing their prices until no one can afford or justify what they’re asking for a figure; the day is coming.

Stupid question, but.....

The Diecast IP is $310 + 25 shipping from SSC, and $338 + free shipping on Ebay from a seller in HK.

So, basically the same price. Would you get the Ebay figure before the SSC figure, since it's coming from HK?

Man, I don't know if I should get this or not. I don't have any Iron Man figures, but this would look great in a display next to my First Avengers Capt. America figure with a 1/6 flag from DiD.
That's a pretty cool idea.
up_1.jpg
Looks so cool. If it has too many problems, I guess a museum pose like this will do :D

What im mostly disappointed in, is this figure has ZERO features. No air brakes, no hip flares, no arm missiles, no battle damage parts. Do the back of the legs open up? Does the chest panel come off? Can the laser gun switch shoulders? And no full Don Cheadle head sculpt ( AGAIN?! :gah: They've had 4 chances to make that sculpt :mad: ) Its completely devoid of any intricate details whatsoever.Its got nothing going on. Its just made of metal. Pretty boring figure actually.

If we don't get a plastic IP with all the fixin's this will be a major let down.

Stupid question, but.....

The Diecast IP is $310 + 25 shipping from SSC, and $338 + free shipping on Ebay from a seller in HK.

So, basically the same price. Would you get the Ebay figure before the SSC figure, since it's coming from HK?
I don't think I would. Even if you may get it earlier, & the seller is respected. Still kinda risky. Plus it's cheaper at SSC anyway.

$3 cheaper, their feedback is perfect and someone on here already said they'd bought from him before.

I'm not doing it, just asking because I'm curious. I know the figures come out in HK about a month before SSC gets them. Wasn't sure how quickly it would get here once it was shipped.

$3 cheaper, their feedback is perfect and someone on here already said they'd bought from him before.

I'm not doing it, just asking because I'm curious. I know the figures come out in HK about a month before SSC gets them. Wasn't sure how quickly it would get here once it was shipped.

How is it $25 for shipping? It's $10

What im mostly disappointed in, is this figure has ZERO features. No air brakes, no hip flares, no arm missiles, no battle damage parts. Do the back of the legs open up? Does the chest panel come off? Can the laser gun switch shoulders? And no full Don Cheadle head sculpt ( AGAIN?! :gah: They've had 4 chances to make that sculpt :mad: ) Its completely devoid of any intricate details whatsoever.Its got nothing going on. Its just made of metal. Pretty boring figure actually.

If we don't get a plastic IP with all the fixin's this will be a major let down.

Maybe it is designed like that by marvel or stark :lol, just wait and see the movie if some of the feature u mention shown

LOL my bad, my eye went right to the $25 shipping, that's for outside the US. Yep, ten bucks. Ok so $18 cheaper.

Still curious when you'd receive the Ebay piece versus the SSC piece. Because if it was two weeks earlier, $18 might be worth it to some people.

Down to 20 at BBTS.

Maybe it is designed like that by marvel or stark :lol, just wait and see the movie if some of the feature u mention shown

True, maybe thats by design and its screen accurate. But still for $300, take away the metal and its essentially a Hasbro figure.

I'm kinda suprised that ssc is saying 10$ shipping, almost everytime i have bought from them their shipping ranges from 13-18$.

Page 18 and 18 left to go at BBTS!

18? When I got mine last night there were 130+. Thats crazy.

It looks like the outside of the figure is sculpted plastic, if thats true the paint wont chip off. I bet were looking at 40% die cast parts.

Back