1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs

Just another hopeful thought, since HT is going back and making Diecast versions of figures from IM, and IM2, it could make sense that they'll make plastic versions of whatever figures that come out in diecast first. Just sayin....

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs

I hope this wave of figures Iron Man "15" :panic::panic::panic:

Do not delay: Robocoop,Michael Jackson and Back to the future projects :(

I wonder if this means that Robocop and ED-209 are going to be metal as well.

No way i'm paying that for a 12" figure.

Yeah, I'm not paying statue prices for 1:6th figures. This is where the market is with figures now and for me I'm totally out at that price.

Delayed, I don't care. I'll get them when I get them. However, I'd prefer that they're made of plastic. I don't really buy into the diecast thing from Hot Toys.

Delayed, I don't care. I'll get them when I get them. However, I'd prefer that they're made of plastic. I don't really buy into the diecast thing from Hot Toys.

:goodpost:

Yep. I may still consider the diecast, IF they don't make plastic versions. But I'd prefer plastic. I still think/hope they may ( who knows when ) still make a plastic version of Iron Patriot.

HOOWAH! I have been waiting for this one!!!

Wow , i'm not a big IM fan , but that looks freakin sick

Plastic will do just fine. Look at Iron Monger, plastic with metal-like paint apps. Doing diecast is just another marketing stretegy/reason to bump the price from low $200s to now,low $300s. Now there will be a series of "this" iron man, "that" iron man. another "secret project", "Battle damaged", "SDCC exclusive"... so on and so forth. And don't forget that in a couple of years later, there will be the "2.0" version.

Who exactly is "Iron Patriot"?

No interest with the higher price point. Diecast is a negative to me. Looks cool. If they do him in plastic some day I'll get him as I'm all for getting all the Iron Man figures they do, if I can get them.

Kinda pissed off Hot Toys is going this route. Hope they know they're shooting themselves in the foot with this move.

Really hope they do a plastic one at least but I'm kinda getting the feeling that they won't.

Who exactly is "Iron Patriot"?

Iron-Patriot.jpg

The only diecast figure I have is C3PO,well worth the price.
An iconic character from a classic movie.
$309.99 for a diecast Iron Patriot,no thanks.
I wonder if they're going to make an Iron Patriot MMS?

The only diecast figure I have is C3PO,well worth the price.
An iconic character from a classic movie.
$309.99 for a diecast Iron Patriot,no thanks.
I wonder if they're going to make an Iron Patriot MMS?
This IS a MMS Iron Patriot. Which is why it's product code is MMS 195D1.

This is why it leads me to think they won't make a plastic version. It requires them to spit this product twice using two resources for maybe a $50 price difference. I don't see them doing it. :gah:

1 Die Cast = 2 PPS, PPS here I come

More isn't always better.

I guess MKVII will be my last Ironman then, I can barely afford them now without Die-cast adding almost $100 to the price tag, and don't fool yourselves friends, these Die-cast figures will have issue of their own; if not worse.

Believe me Hot Toys, then you start seeing pre-orders coming in, you’re going to know you shot yourself in the foot with this idea.:lecture

Back