1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs

This will be a sweeet xmas gift if not delayed past the holidayz.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs

Wow, $310.

30377181.jpg

No no no no no no.

Just no.

I hate this non refundable deposit crap. Especially WITH a flexpay option. Stupid.

We'll be lucky to see it before next easter...

probably right thats why in no hurry for them to take my money and order ,but still will be ordered next month.

$310?

Get ****ed Sideshow.

Get ****ed Hot Toys.

Get working on my goddamn 1/4 Dutch from January 2012 and my 1/4 T-800 from April 2012.

Bastards.

Its cheaper than I expected. But I will still hold off. I'll need time to figure out IF they'll make a regular MMS and IF I want to pay $310 for this. It may be a work of art and steal at that price. No one has seen a diecast in hand. Or, it may just be a ploy to get more cash out of collectors.

I'm waiting for the plastic version.

I'm waiting for the plastic version.

You will be waiting for eternity Plastic versions are not coming. Why would HT create competition for themselves? The market is cornered. If you want Iron Patriot you will pay the price. I think they figure that if they hold out long enough people will break down. I tend to agree.

Well, at least the ETA seems accurate. November seems about right.

This is the only armour i want from IM3

There are four things holding me back in considering ordering it.

1. High Price, do i want it enough to pay such a huge price.
2 the HS of Rhodey should be without the helmet (not a big deal since i'd be using it as Norman Osborn
3. Nothing to it. No missiles or guns or battle damge options.
4. It being partially die cast makes me think HT is trying to gouge people while supplying a product that isn't as worthy of the price hike.

3. The movie has to show other Weapon options before HT adds them, just like the first WM. This is way before a final retail prototype, HT is even using the 1/4 scale bust pic to represent this figure. HT may spend a few months more redesigning, (previous IM as indicators) it's unlikely a 2013 release.

Last edited:

^ love that delivery

Its cheaper than I expected. But I will still hold off. I'll need time to figure out IF they'll make a regular MMS and IF I want to pay $310 for this. It may be a work of art and steal at that price. No one has seen a diecast in hand. Or, it may just be a ploy to get more cash out of collectors.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Click the pic! Buy now!
Iron Patriot by Hot Toys -DIECAST Movie Masterpiece Series- Sixth Scale Figure

You will be waiting for eternity Plastic versions are not coming. Why would HT create competition for themselves? The market is cornered. If you want Iron Patriot you will pay the price. I think they figure that if they hold out long enough people will break down. I tend to agree.

Thry already have sone of the parts fir the mark 42 in plastic from the tony stark figure i dunno though

Does this figure have a "single switch" light-up feature? I don't see the switches under the arms. If so, that would be a nice improvement. Not $310 dollars nice, but still nice.

Uh because plastic and die-cast are not the same product lines. They know they'll sell both so they're gonna make both. Its not rocket science.

They clearly aren't abandoning the plastic MMS line. The first release was Tony. That doesn't mean they'll make everything as a plastic MMS. Maybe they only plan on making Armor MMS in diecast.

If the diecast figures were an entirely seperate line, this would be MMSD01, and I would believe that they existed seperately from the regular MMS line, like the PPS line.

Because they decided to name it MMS195D01, that indicates that this is the only 1/6 POSEABLE Iron Patriot they plan on making, and it is taking a standard place in the MMS series.

There may be another Iron Patriot in the PPS line, but my bet is this is the only 1/6 poseable Iron Patriot we get from Hot Toys.

Well Tony couldn't have been Die Cast :lol

The smart thing is to do the plastic AFTER this has released. Otherwise they're taking away sales from this by having to the same up for order at the same time. It's not rocket science.

There is no guarentee they'll do a plastic MMS when you consider pricing. The price of this isn't that far beyond the Avenger Armour $30-40 or so, so the plastic version wouldn't cost a significantly lot less than the die-cast. Is that enough difference for them to do another version? Particularly when they know people will cave for their fix and get the Die-Cast.

Back