1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs

Would've love a pic of him next to Spidey. It doesn't look to have any movable parts like air flaps or calve boosters ect..

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs

Speaking of Spidey.......where is he?
No updated headsculpt....no update on release dates. Got so sick of waiting for HT version that I bought a Medicom =P

Anyway back to topic, really curious on how much die-cast metal there actually is and I really really want abdominal articulation back.

In addition to the ab articulation there are no flaps or missiles or lasers or BD parts.

This looks to be the most basic figure since the original MK III.

The rest of the armours since then have had lots of detailed movable parts and/or switch out weapons.

I find it hard to believe the only armament of this suit in the film is the shoulder cannon. Seems this is the budget version but without the budget price, i mean what exactly is here to warrant such a big price?

In addition to the ab articulation there are no flaps or missiles or lasers or BD parts.

This looks to be the most basic figure since the original MK III.

The rest of the armours since then have had lots of detailed movable parts and/or switch out weapons.

I find it hard to believe the only armament of this suit in the film is the shoulder cannon. Seems this is the budget version but without the budget price, i mean what exactly is here to warrant such a big price?

exactly:clap

this type of figure makes no sense, it only takes away from how great their past IM figures have been when it comes to articulation and moveable parts
this figure will have less articulation, less moveable parts, will cost more, and honestly no one will know its diecast until they're holding it

I guess the real question is, what advantages does diecast have over what they where doing before? oh wait the price they can charge

I guess the real question is, what advantages does diecast have over what they where doing before?

Well, for one thing, if it's on the top shelf of your Detolf and it falls over, it will smash every shelf on the way down...
:rotfl

less than i thought it would be but still overpriced.

Wow 310 that's not pretty much pf price for 1/6

Play Imaginative are charging $450 for their 1/6 Iron Man VII die castand hall of armor.

Well, for one thing, if it's on the top shelf of your Detolf and it falls over, it will smash every shelf on the way down...
:rotfl

but I don't even think it will be that heavy, the whole thing isn't metal, just "pieces" of it, whatever the hell that means

its basically a standard MMS with some metal parts, no accessories, no open flaps and less articulation

but with a $309 price tag:rotfl

but I don't even think it will be that heavy, the whole thing isn't metal, just "pieces" of it, whatever the hell that means

its basically a standard MMS with some metal parts, no accessories, no open flaps and less articulation

but with a $309 price tag:rotfl

Yeah. I was just kidding.

Im tempted to pick it up. I always thought Iron Man 1/6 should be heavy and metal.

Im tempted to pick it up. I always thought Iron Man 1/6 should be heavy and metal.

Agreed, but preferably not +$300.00.

The price isnt as bad as I thought it would be.....Leave me hope the 1/4 scales wont be more than $550.

At $309.99 I'm done with Iron Man figures. And that's not a "I'm saying that now" line. $200 was/is about my limit. This isn't special (HULK) enough to justify the price.
That said I do hope to see a plastic version one day.

Found it for $289.99. That's a little better.

Last edited:

I'M gonna order next month too many bills or flex pays in june and july. I've been waiting for this guy price sux but what ya gonna do. I want certain ironman versions and this is one i must have and will have.

dammm thats expensive. might do the same and pre-order later on....

Back