1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a High End Sly figure, preferably Rocky or Rambo, but it looks like HT won't redo them any time soon. So, is Expendables 2 Barney Ross good enough to satisfy this Sly figure need? Any feedback will be apreciate. Thanks.

Depends what you're after.My favourite is HT Rambo 3,but this one,like the other Rambo and Rocky figures,looks dated.So the two HT Barney figures does off course have a more detailed sculpt and better paintjob.

Both look great though,if you're lucky you could still get a used EX1 for around 200$.

I think the expendables 2 figure looks excellent, lots of accessories and at a great price, the movie is pretty good too. For Rambo and rocky figures, the thing is they are too costly and the sculpt do not look as good as present ones

Well I received my Scar Predator today. That's it folks. Until Hot Toys reveals Batman Returns or announces Rocky, I am unofficially retired from Hot Toys. Till then I will keep my mind occupied with "should I or shouldn't I get Barney Ross Expendables 2".

Always planned to get this figure at some point but then I see Sly in Expendables 3 has done away with the stupid facial hair and HT will be doing a version from that film won't they? Might now wait...

[ame="https://youtu.be/-bGjL8XY-Bg"]https://youtu.be/-bGjL8XY-Bg[/ame]Please check the description box for the link if your still looking for this figure

Great review looking forward to part 2. Been thinking about this figure but have not pulled the trigger yet. i'll wait it out a few months. Hopefully by then Batman Returns images will show up to make me forget about this very nice figure.

Yeah great review Clipperking.

Your review has now convinced me to pick him up in the near future, probably towards the end of the month.

I know this is a great figure with lots of accessories comparing the 1st edition but 1st HS is way better than the 2nd version. Just my opinion.....I am glad for having the first.

Man paramoremcr88 you pics are really upping my anticipation for him. I could get him for Monday but I'm trying to hold off until the start of next month.

Back