1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool figure bro! Congrats. I really wish hot toys would revisit the Rambo movies and give us a RAMBO first blood 2 figure. It would be awesome!!

IMG_1834_zpsdd0497f2.jpg

IMG_1835_zps2b6ec230.jpg

IMG_1836_zps1e50e1cb.jpg

IMG_1837_zpsbf1c3e93.jpg

I'd like to get this figure one day and add it to my "action-hero" shelf that I've decided to do. But only if I can grab a good deal on him since he isn't a priority.

If anyone knows of any good deals or coupons, please pass it along!

I think this is a figure most people buy just to have a good Sly sculpt figure. I am sure everyone would prefer a new Rambo but until its made, this is probably the best out there. Same goes with Colton and Roadblock, only being bought for the likeness and not because it was a great movie/character

Everyone would like to see new Rambo and Rocky figures made, but Ross in the Expendables is a great addition for Sly fans. The Expendables movies are very entertaining and to see several childhood greats all in the same flick is badass. Im glad it finally happened and both Ross figures are really well done. :wink1:

9278097321_7d93444477_b.jpg

Hell yeah DA well said, this figure rocks and should not be overlooked. Its a sleeper figure and has a lot of bang for your buck, just like the movie:lol

Hi all, There's my tribute to The Expendables movie 1 & 2.
Customize all the Action Heroes in the movie, hope you guys like it :)

image_zpsa56de9fe.jpg
image_zps23877402.jpg

Back