1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old vs New

IMG_4771.jpg

IMG_4785.jpg

I think both of the head sculpts are great for different occasions. I do prefer Version 2 more now i see them together. But he is a bit small headed IMO

I think that the alternate outfit from the 1st Edition, shirt and jeans, looks really nice with the 1st sculpt. For the military look, the newer sculpt is the way to go.

Your Snake Eyes looks badass man!!!

My current look for Barney Ross 2. I have a version 1 knife on his back with the older shades. I definitely recommend the head set on too cause it looks great and helps cover up the large neck. :)

9313944941_a9a451ac6a_c.jpg

Your Snake Eyes looks badass man!!!

My current look for Barney Ross 2. I have a version 1 knife on his back with the older shades. I definitely recommend the head set on too cause it looks great and helps cover up the large neck. :)

9313944941_a9a451ac6a_c.jpg

Looks sweet DA! :hi5: I need to get the head set back on. Kept popping out of the ear. I need to pick up that knife too. I never had V1 so I missed out on that. Otherwise this guy is just great. Really a good deal too with all the accessories.

Looks sweet DA! :hi5: I need to get the head set back on. Kept popping out of the ear. I need to pick up that knife too. I never had V1 so I missed out on that. Otherwise this guy is just great. Really a good deal too with all the accessories.

Thanks BatBrain! :hi5: I used a little toothpick to help get the earpiece in. Just a couple of taps did the job and the knife is really a great addition to this figure. If you get a chance pick one up. :) Also, this figure kicks a$$ :lol

Got mine last weekend, and I finally had time to unbox him today. So very happy -- got him for discounted price of $150 and that easily made him the best bang-for-the-back Hot Toys purchase I've made. Now I can't wait for Art Figures' Gunner Jensen! :clap

For the meantime here's Barney Ross with Lee Christmas

P8020609_zpseb553bfd.jpg

and hangin' out with an old buddy of his

P8020606_zps1cc65fba.jpg

Back