1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I already received my processing email from SS for this. Charge date is June 19th. I don't understand why some figures SS get's so quickly and others can take more than a month. I still haven't gotten any word on when Iron Man and Coulson are shipping.

Are you on flex? I just ordered last week and haven't heard anything so I guess it's a split shipment?

3uzy8e3e.jpg
4ameru8e.jpg
re8ebeha.jpg

Love this figure!

Last edited:
Got him yesterday at Frank and Son Collectibles Show in Rowland Heights from MojoCustomz. Hit him up. Great Guy. A lot of stock ready to ship.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgEne382nT4&feature=related"]YouTube - Expendables 2 Barney Ross Hot Toys - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Enjoy the video and comment you bunch of freaks. Show me some love.... or hate

Which one is better? Old or new?

hs on the old one feels like it looks better. the new one looks like he has an intense stare like in the final fight with Van Damm. The expendables classic black special ops outfit is ten times better than the original.
Doesn't come with his knife but does have his lucky ring on some of his left hands. and great glasses too. he just looks great on display. Happy I got him. and I'm happier I have both

Great video! Really lookin forward to picking him up tomorrow. How are the goggles? I don't think I've seen many pics with them on.

Hoping to get mine from TA through a trade :pray:

Got him yesterday at Frank and Son Collectibles Show in Rowland Heights from MojoCustomz. Hit him up. Great Guy. A lot of stock ready to ship.
YouTube - Expendables 2 Barney Ross Hot Toys - Broadcast Yourself.

Enjoy the video and comment you bunch of freaks. Show me some love.... or hate

Great review and yep MojoCustoms is a great guy indeed. met him once and he's already a good buddy of mine. Everyone who goes to Frank and Sons needs to go to his booth

Just picked him up from UPS! Shipper was pretty beat up but fortunately his box was perfectly fine. :slap

Didn't have time to do much other than quickly take him out and look him over but so far I'm really impressed. Great head sculpt and the tattoos look really cool. I didn't have V1 so little stuff like that is really impressive to me. Body also seems very poseable which is awesome. Will get more time this evening and should be able to provide some pics too.

Back