1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is anyone actually excited for this? every time I see the head sculpt on sideshows homepage I lol

is anyone actually excited for this? every time I see the head sculpt on sideshows homepage I lol

I think so buddy. Good movie & characters with a decent looking proto, so I'm excited for this one. The only complaint is the lack of other figures. This line could be one of the best if HT took the time to explore it. Most Sly fans have been waiting for this one for awhile.

I think so buddy. Good movie & characters with a decent looking proto, so I'm excited for this one. The only complaint is the lack of other figures. This line could be one of the best if HT took the time to explore it. Most Sly fans have been waiting for this one for awhile.

:goodpost:

That's a bingo

:gah: i haven't been able to P.O this with OSb as i've had two statues this month and now it's sold out :mad:

:lecture :lecture

I think this list would cover it. I guess you could throw in the girl too & make it complete. :wink1:

expendables_profile_1.jpg

There isn't a huge Expendables fanbase on the board.

Do you think people are just not into the movies, or over the fact that HT only makes Sly?
It seems like the 1st Ross sold out pretty fast & the Art Figures Soldier of Fortune Statham did too. I think the fan base is there for the Expendables, if people know that more characters will be made. At least one other figure to go with Sly would be a nice start to find out. :)

Do you think people are just not into the movies, or over the fact that HT only makes Sly?
It seems like the 1st Ross sold out pretty fast & the Art Figures Soldier of Fortune Statham did too. I think the fan base is there for the Expendables, if people know that more characters will be made. At least one other figure to go with Sly would be a nice start to find out. :)

:exactly:

Just look at the beginning of thread. When the figure first went up for order there were lots of people wanting more characters.

Since there's no figures to talk about there's nothing to talk about. Same thing happened in the Xavier thread, since there was something to talk about fans came out of the woodork and got excited

:goodpost:

That's a bingo

:gah: i haven't been able to P.O this with OSb as i've had two statues this month and now it's sold out :mad:

dude get yourself to

https://www.whysoseriousonline.co.u...y-ross-ex2-the-e_one-sixth-scale-figures.html

its at a great price and cheaper than OSB - i only realised this after i paid my pre order :slap

i've ordered from them before and very happy with there service, always answer emails but i cant be sure how quick they get the figures after realease!? advertised as quarter 3 so that to me indicates they're expecting to get it sharpish!!

one of the main reasons I pre ordered at sideshow is for the flexpay. as for the rest of the guys maybe i'll kitbash a chuck norris.

Last edited:
:exactly:

Just look at the beginning of thread. When the figure first went up for order there were lots of people wanting more characters.

Since there's no figures to talk about there's nothing to talk about. Same thing happened in the Xavier thread, since there was something to talk about fans came out of the woodork and got excited

:goodpost: :exactly:

This figure tempted me but as I usually only buy one figure per actor, so I'm still waiting for a DX Stallone, preferrably Rocky or Rambo :D

Howard said their sculpts are done and awaiting production. Probably see release in 2078, but hopefully we see something this year.

Back