1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked this guy up for 170. ish, used the code: CR33PYDEAL14 and it had double rewards points and free shipping, can't pass him up with a deal like that, plus Joe Colton needs a buddy :D, now I just gotta wait till Dec. to get him. God bless flexpay ;)

I think this figure is a bargain at $170 with all the stuff you get with it. Congrats on the pickup.

Just got this figure recently, I was not planning to do a review since it's old but hey, it's better than I expected

for pics
Hot Toys MMS 194 Barney Ross - Optical20

Nice review of the figure.

I think this figure is a bargain at $170 with all the stuff you get with it. Congrats on the pickup.

Nice review of the figure.

thanks it was actually like 164. cause the flex payments are 82.00 I wouldn't have gotten him other wise, I just need Gunner, if he's still available, and to Kit bash Villan van dam

The AF Gunnar is still available, but I would consider picking one up pretty soon, before it's gone.

The JCVD bash is something I need to do as well and add him to the collection. I have been putting that one off and really should just get it done.

The AF Gunnar is still available, but I would consider picking one up pretty soon, before it's gone.

The JCVD bash is something I need to do as well and add him to the collection. I have been putting that one off and really should just get it done.

Thats what I'm scared of , maybe should have waited on Ross instead, but the deal was just too good, almost 150. for a HT's figure, is un heard of. But I got Dredd next so yeah not sure when I can get Gunner :( and no one does payment plans other than SS so I just gotta save and hope Gunnar is still around :(

Thats what I'm scared of , maybe should have waited on Ross instead, but the deal was just too good, almost 150. for a HT's figure, is un heard of. But I got Dredd next so yeah not sure when I can get Gunner :( and no one does payment plans other than SS so I just gotta save and hope Gunnar is still around :(

Good luck buddy. I will send you a PM with a link to a cheap Gunnar on a website I buy from that still has him. Hopefully you can score one and add him to the Expendables shelf.

Good luck buddy. I will send you a PM with a link to a cheap Gunnar on a website I buy from that still has him. Hopefully you can score one and add him to the Expendables shelf.

Thanks man, any help would be appreciated, looking for a Dredd? I can help you in that department :D, hard part is just saving, like I said flexpay is a blessing, since I'm bad at saving, but for gunnar that might change ;)

If anyone ordered this with the new coupon 2OSS can you tell me how many rewards points are pending in your account for that item?

Updated collection pics of the Expendables all together:

15697628568_c545392a55_h.jpg

15883151231_eed43386a8_h.jpg

Updated collection pics of the Expendables all together:

15697628568_c545392a55_h.jpg

15883151231_eed43386a8_h.jpg

Damn!!!! I'm getting my Barney the week of Dec.20th to go along with my Joe Colton, and I hope to get a Gunnar soon as well the one done by Art Figures but want to stop at that, maybe get a Villian to customize but I like my groups in low numbers sometimes when you got to many figures together it doesn't look good, IMO (had Marvel Legends that got out of control :wink1:)
Hey thinking of customizing my church with this look though:
205.jpg

Has anyone checked on their Barney Fig clothing? I remember his Combat Attire was straight up Black but now is see it with a Black/Brown-ish finish. I don't know if I can't recall the exact color or if the clothing is fading:'(

I haven't noticed the color changing on my Sly figures. The BDUs still look black when I checked them today. I know that version one Ross is a lighter black shade compared to Ross 2. You can see it in the picture I posted on this page.

Back