1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After many trials and tribulations I was finally able to make the Avengers sculpt work on TDW body, thanks to Username finding the right neck.

Not screen accurate, but I'm happy with it. The horns make a big difference.

DSCN6623.JPG

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Yeah I used the Star Spangled neck. The skintones don't exactly match but with his head angled down you can't see that or the smooth plastic

I was wondering... did anybody try to use TDW Loki's clothes on the Avengers Loki? I read multiple reviews stating TDW tailoring is significantly superior to this one.

The formula I got in mind to make a "definitive" Loki is:
Avengers Loki: helmet, head, body, boots, shoulder pads, cape
TDW Loki: longsleeve, coat, pants

He should not look so bulky as the original release. Works on paper, though not sure if it'll look good if applied to real life :)

Loki will be the imposter on the throne in Asgard, I'd be surprised if he didn't wear a helmet most of the time.

I hope Thor wears his helmet at least once so his figure has one too.

I was wondering... did anybody try to use TDW Loki's clothes on the Avengers Loki? I read multiple reviews stating TDW tailoring is significantly superior to this one.

The formula I got in mind to make a "definitive" Loki is:
Avengers Loki: helmet, head, body, boots, shoulder pads, cape
TDW Loki: longsleeve, coat, pants

He should not look so bulky as the original release. Works on paper, though not sure if it'll look good if applied to real life :)

I do not think that combo would work. It's been awhile since I saw a torn down a1 Loki but if I recall correct you wouldn't be able to use the cape part from it with the long coat from DW.

Loki: Fight all you want till the last man standing, I will only be the final one enjoying....
View attachment 263372

AMAZING! So jealous of your cosmic cube. How do you like your base ah_t00t? Whats the quality like? I have been considering buying something from Red Diorama, but their lack of upfront pricing intimidates me. Did you get that off ebay or through them directly?

If you contact Red direct they are offering a discount if you use my user name as a coupon code.

Hi, sorry for replying late coz I dun log in here often,

My initial target was just to get Loki in the museum outfit but when I saw this base out in preorder I just went for it and really glad I did

What I can advise you is GET THIS BASE!!! asap because the weathering on it and wood material is really solid, it really reflects very well as an environment set,

You will not regret getting this!!! :)image.jpg

Man that's such a good look for him, although I think if I was to do it, I'd pick up another TDW and use it. If I'm paying the premium for Avengers he's having the full sceptre and horns look...

I just got this figure today but it has one problem (which I knew about when buying it).

The socket in the left leg is broken.

loki leg.jpg

It can still be setup and poses fine however I would like to know the best way to deal with this down the road.

Does anyone know of either a way to fix that socket, swap out the leg for another (Hot Toys) one, or failing that, know which Hot Toys body is a reasonable match to change the broken figure out with?

Thanks.

I just got this figure today but it has one problem (which I knew about when buying it).

The socket in the left leg is broken.

View attachment 319202

It can still be setup and poses fine however I would like to know the best way to deal with this down the road.

Does anyone know of either a way to fix that socket, swap out the leg for another (Hot Toys) one, or failing that, know which Hot Toys body is a reasonable match to change the broken figure out with?

Thanks.

Buy this one(Or one like it):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-1...496043?hash=item4b10359c2b:g:VdIAAOSwMtxXtz-C

And just swap out the lower legs. They should just pop off the joint below the knee.

Back