1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

I checked yesterday for you then got sidetracked before messaging.
The neck *does* look like Marty Mcfly. So go with a thing one. It's also shorter than other necks. I didn't have *anything* that matched the Av Loki neck. But something short and thin will work. Marty should be perfect.

Thanks for checking, appreciate it. I'll have to track down a McFly neck, shouldn't be hard to find on Ebay.

I'm also getting a Falcon neck for Avengers Fury. That cheap looking neck is the first thing I noticed out of the box.

I put in an offer for this on ebay. Hoping it's accepted. I really want this figure lol. Just started collecting a few months ago, but this looks like one of the best Hot Toys yet.

I checked yesterday for you then got sidetracked before messaging.
The neck *does* look like Marty Mcfly. So go with a thing one. It's also shorter than other necks. I didn't have *anything* that matched the Av Loki neck. But something short and thin will work. Marty should be perfect.

If I get time tomorrow I can try this for you. I have Av Loki and a McFly neck (which I got for my Mark VII and Arc Reactor Tony head) so I can see if they fit. I don't have the DW Loki head, but I can at least see of the neck post fits...

If I get time tomorrow I can try this for you. I have Av Loki and a McFly neck (which I got for my Mark VII and Arc Reactor Tony head) so I can see if they fit. I don't have the DW Loki head, but I can at least see of the neck post fits...
He was actually checking on that for me, but if you could try that, it'd be great. Problem is the only McFly neck I can find is $70. Ridiculous price.

Ah sorry, I misunderstood! Well I did it anyway :D

Loki is on the left, McFly on the right
IMG_4228.JPG

They do fit and are almost the same size, but the pole section on the Loki one is very slightly longer. But the chunky part of the McFly is longer so the head sits at the same height either way. Though $70 is crazy... I picked up a McFly neck on eBay and it was $15, so I am sure they will show up at some point if you keep looking.

I never noticed until now that the neck posts on figures have different sculpts. I knew the paint was different, but Loki has a bigger Adam's apple than McFly. Another reason to love the detail of these things!

Just for fun I tried Arc Tony, but it seems his socket is way back in his head compared to Loki so he looks a little hunched...

IMG_4227.JPG

Ah sorry, I misunderstood! Well I did it anyway :D

Loki is on the left, McFly on the right
View attachment 207674

They do fit and are almost the same size, but the pole section on the Loki one is very slightly longer. But the chunky part of the McFly is longer so the head sits at the same height either way. Though $70 is crazy... I picked up a McFly neck on eBay and it was $15, so I am sure they will show up at some point if you keep looking.

I never noticed until now that the neck posts on figures have different sculpts. I knew the paint was different, but Loki has a bigger Adam's apple than McFly. Another reason to love the detail of these things!

Damn it! Now I'm bummed about my McFly! But in quickly squiring necks and dark worlder to mix together an optimized Loki.

6 days ago I was only focused on Star Wars and the McFly. I swore that was it. Then I got bit with the mark43 bug. Then he looked lonely. Now I'm thinking wolverine is a nice addition to my comic tribute shelf. My ex is literally moving out Saturday so I'm thinking I should start on the batmans and supermans.

I'm screwed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry I couldn't resist posting more pics of my Loki figure huh. I took Loki to his origins, to Jotunheim, to teach him how to snowboard, you know, he should have it running in his blood ;)

sc4.jpg

sc6.jpg

sc5.jpg

sc2.jpg

The after market prices for this guy is a bit much for me. I am hoping Ragnarock Loki will come with this helmet. That is the only thing stopping me from buy TDW Loki.

The after market prices for this guy is a bit much for me. I am hoping Ragnarock Loki will come with this helmet. That is the only thing stopping me from buy TDW Loki.

Ragnorak Loki and Thor could be my next little MCU subset. I've been tempted to buy TDW Loki a few times, but my TDW Thor is my Thor in my Avengers lineup, and I couldn't justify buying TDW and AoU Thor so close together.

Hopefully something really good will happen with these two characters and figs in the next movie, and will give me something to look forward to buying from the MCU lineup in a couple of years time, as I can't see me getting pulled into Civil War..

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Well, I guess I have to admit defeat. Wanted to use the Avengers sculpt on TDW Loki body but it's just not gonna happen. Can't find a neck post that will work, that's a HT Marty McFly neck there. It was a nice idea anyway.

419ba22ae056f47ca01f8f99b9245123.jpg

Back