1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: That's great! Congrats! Still the best Loki figure IMO.

Yes, I've had them all but this always stuck with me for some reason.

Loki Tagged.jpg

Very nice Loki collection. I have TDW Loki which I really like, but this one would be cool to have because I’d then have all three Avengers villains as they were in each Avengers film (Loki, Ultron Prime, Armored Thanos).

Yes, I've had them all but this always stuck with me for some reason.

View attachment 446735

He looks really good here.

Great pics again unmc2001! I still think Avengers Loki is an awesome figure! :rock

For some figs now - 10 years into the MCU - even if later versions of a character have an improved sculpt (not necessarily) I like to keep as-is. Sort of a collection of legacy figs, or the legacy of the MCU. Depends on how u manage ur collection I guess. Like off and on I think about getting an Avengers Thor. But I try not to have to get another display cabinet too.:lol

Doesn't help when I decide a fig is so awesome I need another one, like Loki Ragnarok.:monkey3 Then I see the *insane* 'bay prices and pat myself on the back.:cool:

Loki Avengers 1 has to be one of the most polarizing figures because with each successive iteration by Hot Toys it doesn't seem that the head sculpts have improved, however the costume on The Avengers 1 version is still far more interesting then the Dark World Thor Ragnarok.

I hope that when the Loki Series starts will get a version 2 of this.

Back