1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange thing happened this morning: I apparently have a LOKI preorder with Sideshow.... that I never made.

I have no idea how this happened. It's like Loki decided he wanted to come to my house.

So now I have to decide whether to keep the SS order OR chance being able to pick this up for less once the masses ship.

Whatever the case, this will be the first time a figure has pre-ordered ME!

:D

:lol Another victim of the Sleepwalking preorder?

Thats how I got Babydoll and Jake Sully, wtf.. of course I sold Jake but I kept Babydoll :drool

Last edited:
Sounds like my Wife when she was taking Ambien for her sleep problems. We'd have Amazon boxes show up and she'd say "Ummm, I do not remember ordering this".

you mean you dont have a thing for tall blue men? jk, id keep babydoll too, such a beauty

wow .. I never thought about it that way :panic: maybe I do and thats why I bought it in the first place... time to burn my Avatar dvd :lol

Yeah, that blondie... I don't remember how that happened, but I'm gald it happened

Last edited:
Sounds like my Wife when she was taking Ambien for her sleep problems. We'd have Amazon boxes show up and she'd say "Ummm, I do not remember ordering this".

Aeh dude you have been scammed! she so did order them wide awake lol

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Oh believe me, it's not like she needs my permission or anything, she orders whatever the heck she wants. She honestly had no idea she had ordered this stuff.

She'd also ask me a question and I'd say "You asked me that last night?" And she'd say "I don't remember".

Ambien = Mind Eraser.

Strange thing happened this morning: I apparently have a LOKI preorder with Sideshow.... that I never made.

I have no idea how this happened. It's like Loki decided he wanted to come to my house.

So now I have to decide whether to keep the SS order OR chance being able to pick this up for less once the masses ship.

Whatever the case, this will be the first time a figure has pre-ordered ME!

:D

Hmm? Must be a sign. You TWO are DESTINED TO BE TOGETHER!!! :lecture :nana:

Oh believe me, it's not like she needs my permission or anything, she orders whatever the heck she wants. She honestly had no idea she had ordered this stuff.

She'd also ask me a question and I'd say "You asked me that last night?" And she'd say "I don't remember".

Ambien = Mind Eraser.

:lol Is that one the side effects it gives her?? Cuz I get hallucinations the first time around when it was prescribed to me which is common for most people. After awhile, I sleep like a baby with no side effects. I thought the barbies gives u amnesia, does it not??:dunno:wink1:

Sorry for being off topic. Anyways, do any of u know if SSC will hold my preorder if email them to tell them don't charge me till the 18th instead of the 14th???? Cuz I won't have enough funds for this guy until the 18th of this month, and I'm afraid they gonna say NO.:(

So I'm a little confused. Are we all going to be charged for this guy on the 14th or do they plan on charging people starting on the 14th? I see people are already getting their cards charged.

Last edited:
When I asked last week, i was told that Loki was shipping out "after the 14th". So that made me believe that they were scheduled to receive them on the 14th and ship out right after.

When I asked last week, i was told that Loki was shipping out "after the 14th". So that made me believe that they were scheduled to receive them on the 14th and ship out right after.

And my final flex is the 15th. I'd say that's about perfect! :yess:

Loik was shipping last week as well people already got notices...and deliveries...

Just got the processing email giving a heads up about tomorrow. Getting excited. This is the Hot Toy that started it all for me.

Yeah, got my processing email as well. I had to call them an cancel it. I hate cancelling orders but I'm just not feeling like owning this one right now.

Kathy from customer service at SSC is such a sweet person. She said she can hold my preorder till the 20th which is next Monday, and that she'll won't charge me today cuz I told her I won't have the funds till the 18th. Another week of waiting won't hurt.:yess:

Back