1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
400579_10151467888093528_481763258_n.jpg

this guy is wonderful isn't he?

possibly ~ and maybe as it gets closer to hulk's out date, ss will have more in stock. loki's gone around the merry-go-round half a dozen times. hulk will probably have at least a second run.

I received an email from SS said that they want to offer me another chance to get Loki because I couldn't place an order since they didn't ship to my country. But I already purchased 1 from Evilbay last week with over 300 bucks, if only SS would contact me sooner :monkey2.

I received an email from SS said that they want to offer me another chance to get Loki because I couldn't place an order since they didn't ship to my country. But I already purchased 1 from Evilbay last week with over 300 bucks, if only SS would contact me sooner :monkey2.

Why not grab the one Sideshow is offering and get a refund for the one you bought off of ebay?

Feel happy for those who get theirs already and here I am still wondering why I didn't get any early confirmation email like some others.

Last edited:
Back