1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine today.

Looks fantastic with the helmet on, but without it the head is very undersized, almost like a Soldier Story head. I won't ever be displaying him with the muzzle on, once that helmet is finally on it's staying there.
The arms I can't move all that much, the wrist ball joints are now ratchet joints.
Handcuffs look freaking amazing. The two staffs are sharp, and complex looking. The two piece helmet is a b-tch to get on the head right, but looks great once in place, I think it's a little piece of foam in the front top part that's making it a snug fit.

But this costume is just unfreaking believable. The metal beading and what feels like genuine leather (or at least really high quality fake stuff) is done perfectly. Head paint is also perfect.

Now all I need to do is get a Thor to go with him, I might just wait for the Dark World version.

Last edited:
I'll call tomorrow and give it a go.

I've become afraid to cancel because this is sold out everywhere but SS. Of course I know once he ships he'll be everywhere for less... but... you never know....

I got my charging e-mail notification today too!
I hope they ship him fast.
I have a feeling though they won't until the end of the week.
He'll probably take a week to get here too,due to free shipping.

I'll call tomorrow and give it a go.

I've become afraid to cancel because this is sold out everywhere but SS. Of course I know once he ships he'll be everywhere for less... but... you never know....

just a preliminary search shows 4 places Loki is still available for order @ or below retail price

Last edited:
I got mine today.

Looks fantastic with the helmet on, but without it the head is very undersized, almost like a Soldier Story head. I won't ever be displaying him with the muzzle on, once that helmet is finally on it's staying there.
The arms I can't move all that much, the wrist ball joints are now ratchet joints.
Handcuffs look freaking amazing. The two staffs are sharp, and complex looking. The two piece helmet is a b-tch to get on the head right, but looks great ounce in place, I think it's a little piece of foam in the front top part that's making it a snug fit.

But this costume is just unfreaking believable. The metal beading and what feels like genuine leather (or at least really high quality fake stuff) is done perfectly. Head paint is also perfect.

Now all I need to do is get a Thor to go with him, I might just wait for the Dark World version.

I agree, his head is far too small to be displayed on it's own. With the helmet on he looks badass :rock

His costume is jaw dropping, awesome figure all round with just a couple of niggles.

Interested to see if HT decide to tackle a Dark World version of Loki, they would seriously struggle with the hair I think :lol

i'm taking a blow dryer to mine's head the instant i get him. wanna see if he can be fluffed up a bit.

edit ~ okay: that sounds all kinds of awful....

: o p

i'm taking a blow dryer to mine's head the instant i get him. wanna see if he can be fluffed up a bit.

edit ~ okay: that sounds all kinds of awful....

: o p

:rotfl :rotfl

I had a quick fluff but didn't try and "set it" so I just sprang back into it's original position but interested to see your results :D

Personally, from the photos I've seen so far, the HS looks a lot like Hiddleston with the helmet on.....not so much with it off.

Is it the same in person, or better?

I plan on displaying my with the helmet on 100% of the time anyway.

I always thought that Thor's and Loki's head where extremely undersized and I wanted to display him without the helmet, but after reading your posts guys definitely he will wearing it all the time.

Back