1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol.
Now.

35253.jpg

Wonka aged better :peace

Though I agree with that statement, one exception where I didn't feel that getting two at once diminished the specialness of the figures is when I received 1989 Batman and Joker from two different sellers at the same day lol

You had an Alien warrior statue in your freezer?!! Man. I bet he came out of hypersleep more irritable than ever! Lawl

Thing was if I did not have some asking for chop liver I would have not found it till. Telling you never give a family member a job. No matter how much they ask.

I had really thought it was push on backorder all this time.

While it would be fun to open 4-5 at once, I agree that each one would lose a bit of "specialness" that way. Besides, if you got 4-5 of these all at once, THEN how long would you be waiting until the next figure?

I'll take 1-2 a month.....Heck i was expecting 1-2 of these by mid-January. I'm curious how in the world Black Widow and Thor can say a December release date IN DECEMBER and then suddenly be pushed back three whole months?

That's messed up.

I had 8 figures to open at once after I came home from my deployment. Talk about pure collector bliss. :hi5::panic:

That actually sounds fun, Bad. That was a nice reward for all you'd been through. Not a big ENOUGH reward, but a nice little reward.

In other news, we have waited long, and will wait longer for the God of Display Shelves Everywhere, AKA Loki to show up.

Some pix to pass the time:

96334879500187330_eOffkPtV_c.jpg

Dear Lord: Please let SSC be making a Loki PF, and it could be seated in THIS position, 616 or movie version is good oh please please please please....................

85075880430705615_IHDvKaVe_c.jpg

Back